Final atar estimate? (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
Engstandard: 89/100 exam, 76/100 assessment, 83 final mark
Maths2unit: 79/100 exam, 87/100 assessment, 83 final mark
IPT: 89/100 exam, 88/100 assessment, 89 final mark
Business studies: 95/100 exam, 93/100 assessment, 94 final mark
Visual art: 94/100 exam, 94/100 assessment, 94 final mark.

Overall I'm pretty pissed at my English ranking and pissed at 1 mark off band 6 in IPT and pissed at business studies and art as I feel I performed a lot better than what the results show

Gimme final estimate please

I'm pissed that I should've done better, but I'm also surprised that I got those marks coming from a school ranked 400s-600s
I'm just a confused child atm idk how to feel

zeroni

HSC
N/A
Of course, depending on your cohort, the estimate varies from year to year, but with those final HSC marks your ATAR should come to anywhere between 89-94. It could be higher or lower than those, but not by much so don't worry; you've done a good job man. How the hell did you go so well in VA? I'm doing HSC next year and am completely stressed about my major work and theory for VA :/.

Confound

HSC
Of course, depending on your cohort, the estimate varies from year to year, but with those final HSC marks your ATAR should come to anywhere between 89-94. It could be higher or lower than those, but not by much so don't worry; you've done a good job man. How the hell did you go so well in VA? I'm doing HSC next year and am completely stressed about my major work and theory for VA :/.
For major work, make sure you start very early and always ask your teacher for advice and always ask for what you need to do to achieve a band 6 for major work. And for the theory part just keep practicing how to bullsht analysing artworks. Just talk a lot of crap relating to the artwork and what certain elements of the artwork means (or you think it means). You can inbox me if you want anymore advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)