Final Comments:To Shakespeare et. al. (Farewell wishes-goodbye!) (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Shakespeare was actually quite good.

Frontline was funny.

BNW and BR were nice too.

Journeys SUCKED SO BAD!

But most of all... The DET and the BoardOfStudies are a bunch of ANAL PEOPLE!

I HATE YOU! I hope you BURN in HELL!

-P_D

bellanchez

HSC
:wave: Shows over shakepeare:bomb:

Slata wordsworth you dead pommy bastard

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Leave Shakespeare alone. It's not his fault.
Board of Studies was criticized for putting a controversial question.

nadinetannous

HSC
I believe the Advanced English course to be way too hard. There was ana rticle on the net (sorry, can't find the link to it) which said that the English course was way too easy and so instead of making it a little bit harder, Board of Studies over did it and have made it really hard. I was a band 4/5 in year 10 and when I started Year 11, my marks went straight down even though I was studying ahrder before and paying more attention. A lot of people I know are the same as me. In my opinion, I believe that you have to be an offspring of Einstein to get a band 6 and even then, you have to work your ass off.
I enjoyed the texts. King Lear was pretty good, but when it came to analysing the texts, then it sucks.
The English courses are not fair and Board of Studies are asking for way too much out of us teenagers.

Nadine.

rafio

HSC
fuk shakespeare. fuk BOS

fuk man. i jus twana say shakspear is a gay poofy cunt whos got nothing beta to do dan rite shit bout himself. let see how bos fukers lyk it if we make dem anaylse the cunts plays. fukn BOS who do dey fukn think they r, makin us analyse da cunt. so fukn hard man. bloody english has got lyk 3874328956289658294 different answers to one question, n yet they want the rite answr. WELL FUK U BORED OF STUDIES. i hope som of u idiots com on dis forum. u fukers r gay makin us do english n u fukers wudnt stand a chance doin wat we did. analysing shit from 5000 yers ago. maybe da BOS cunts found it fun wen dey wer young, but fuk da cunts.

da education system is fukd up, da hsc is fukd up..n BOS jus tabusing theyr power..lyk they did to the 3 unit test . blooddy fukers said "we designed it to be challenging to 3 and 4 unit students". welll fuk u n yo mum bitch. dis is our lyf wer talkn bout our hsc, n u decide to put wateva u want in it????????

FUK BOS N FUK ENGLISHN FUK SHAKESPEARE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)