final essays (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Hey im not whinging that 2500 is alot. I said it is normal.
I'm just whinging that i have to do it.period.

HSC
N/A
I've got a 3000 one to do next year, and it will be yucky :S (ARTS310 I think... or ARTS300, not sure)

muchos ouchies.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
by the looks of things next year i'm going to have a very yucky essay. I don't know how I will find the time to do it :S

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha .... *runs* I love essays :( But I love practicals even more :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
FIIIIINISSSHED! woohoo. Guess i wont be using my extension for this essay. Now a bit of a head relax and its onto research for my next essay tomorrow.

philly17

yeah your right 2500 is scary in 1st yr. But i find if its for history u just back up everything with primary source examples it fills up the space! Plus it shows u can actually back up your statements!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
yay - done too!
now all i have to do is some extra reading to see if i can add any more quotes that are relevant *sigh* - oh yeah, and makes sure it makes sense now haahahaha

wooo!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
extra reading and final draft copleted - just have to fix references and print - it was so amsuing at uni - so bizarre - hardly anyone in sight apart from the library entrance - went down to E6A laptop foyer to get some peace - i was the only one there - but all these people kept coming up after about 4.30 to get in the building, but the doors were externally locked - kept looking at me to open them - so every 5 minutes, running over to the door to hit the button and then explain the sliding doors were locked so you have to use the back after hours entrance - why do they lock that place up if there are classes etc happening in the labs!!! :S :S :S really distracting heh - should of stayed in the library after all!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Last week I handed in a 3000 word essay , the final essay for ENG 386 (Australian Children's Literature). I haven't yet received my first essay back. So that was a first for my, my first 300 level unit, and the first time I've completed a unit without any feedback whatsoever. Grr....so many things about that unit frustrated me.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
Ha are u all serious? 2500 isnt BAD AT ALL. I just did a 4000 wrds one worth 50% now thats hard!!! trust me
well, actually doing any essay for cultural studies is a pain, despite what the word count is! :p

anyway, completed and handed it in today! no more cul100! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)