Final Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Nope... Still 8 electives...
They cut the research thing, so there's two units and I think they cut some others or atleast I know of 1 unit, but clearly they've cut more.

Yeah, the Tourism is going to attract more people, i think they are going to combine the current tourism degree and some degree that was based out of Campbelltown.
And more people probably did the arts and applied science coz they were around longer and the fact no one really knows what the Tourism degree is about.

Ouch... 5 assessments. Yay for all mine being spaced out!
Ah, no wonder why there's so many second year tourism students doing the research project this year. I thought that they were nuts!

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Ah, no wonder why there's so many second year tourism students doing the research project this year. I thought that they were nuts!
That seems to be an accurate description of 2nd year tourism students anyway...

Though, I doubt they are doing it by choice, if they want to do a research project apparently they can do one in the Arts program or something (Wendy did tell me over and over and over again... Switching off for most of it seemed apprioate).
Ok... when I say I doubt they are doing it by choice, i think it's more of a "I don't think they can actually do it" unless they've gotten credits from tafe or the like.

Well, that's what I would presume, just with the lay out of cores and so on and so forth.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
That seems to be an accurate description of 2nd year tourism students anyway...

Though, I doubt they are doing it by choice, if they want to do a research project apparently they can do one in the Arts program or something (Wendy did tell me over and over and over again... Switching off for most of it seemed apprioate).
Ok... when I say I doubt they are doing it by choice, i think it's more of a "I don't think they can actually do it" unless they've gotten credits from tafe or the like.

Well, that's what I would presume, just with the lay out of cores and so on and so forth.
Well someone did tell me that he chose to do all his cores in second year so that third year is just 4 electives in each semester. Which included his research project. I dunno why the other people are doing their research project.

If I had the opportunity to chose to do or not to do the research project, i wouldn't do it, solely cause the person who I'm doing the project with has screwed me around big time this semester :mad1:
But atleast the assignments are easy to pass.

Yeah, you second years are complete nutters :p

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
Well someone did tell me that he chose to do all his cores in second year so that third year is just 4 electives in each semester. Which included his research project. I dunno why the other people are doing their research project.

If I had the opportunity to chose to do or not to do the research project, i wouldn't do it, solely cause the person who I'm doing the project with has screwed me around big time this semester :mad1:
But atleast the assignments are easy to pass.

Yeah, you second years are complete nutters :p
I didn't think you would be able to do that, with pre-requistes and all.. yes, I can't spell move on...

Yeah, I established long ago, one thing... Group work=EVIL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)