Final exams for microECON and ECMT are.. (1 Viewer)

cimbom

HSC
SSaint said:
Everyone around me seems to think that it is negatively marked... you sure?
I've heard from two tutors that it wont be negatively marked... but i'm not sure. Should it say something about it being negatively marked on the cover sheet (blackboard)?

cimbom

HSC
re: blackboard.

Instructions for use of the computer sheet. Draw a thick line through the centre and crossing both edges of each box selected. Use a dark lead pencil so that you can use an eraser if you make an error. Errors made in ink cannot be corrected – you will need to ask the examination supervisor for another sheet. Boxes with faint or incomplete lines or not completed in the prescribed manner may not be read. Complete the SID section of the sheet by recording the last seven digits of your 9-digit student ID number. Make sure you complete the name section of the sheet.

There is only one correct choice for each question.

Negative marks will not be awarded for any question.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
How can you like ecmt cimbom you sick person...

Does anyone have lecture notes for week 11 ECMT?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
_dhj_ said:
How can you like ecmt cimbom you sick person...

Does anyone have lecture notes for week 11 ECMT?
Which all leads to the important question, CIMBOM DO YOU HAVE MURRAY SMITH AS YOUR LECTURER?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I've only watched two WC games, so far, but both of them were out with other ppl, so it was time worth spent. SO ANGRY THAT EXAMS ARE RUINING THE WORLD CUP RIGHT NOW. Grrr... ECON exam monday, same day as Aus v. Brazil, Korea v. France, I have to forego one of those games as my opportunity cost.. :(

cimbom

HSC
Hehe, i stopped going to Murray's lectures a week after he started. I soon realised that it was just pointless trying to learn from him. It's crazy to think that it's possible. Slides+text+tutorial questions were okay. Same thing for econ1001 with Natalia. Not that those lecturers are uneducated or whatever, it's just that it's very difficult for me to understand those kind of concepts in lectures.

Meh, maybe i wont like ecmt so much after wednesday. I haven't had time to study properly yet (world cup, ecop1001, etc.)

cimbom

HSC
what971 said:
I've only watched two WC games, so far, but both of them were out with other ppl, so it was time worth spent. SO ANGRY THAT EXAMS ARE RUINING THE WORLD CUP RIGHT NOW. Grrr... ECON exam monday, same day as Aus v. Brazil, Korea v. France, I have to forego one of those games as my opportunity cost.. :(
i've been listening to them on sbs radio while i study... like last night, argentina v serbia+montenegro in spanish :O. there is no hope for australia v brazil at 2am tomorrow morning. two exams on monday. but... i finish on wednesday. so after that= no sleep, only football :) .

edit: monday morning!

Last edited:

adambra

HSC
cimbom said:
Hehe, i stopped going to Murray's lectures a week after he started. I soon realised that it was just pointless trying to learn from him. It's crazy to think that it's possible. Slides+text+tutorial questions were okay. Same thing for econ1001 with Natalia. Not that those lecturers are uneducated or whatever, it's just that it's very difficult for me to understand those kind of concepts in lectures.

Meh, maybe i wont like ecmt so much after wednesday. I haven't had time to study properly yet (world cup, ecop1001, etc.)
ecop? I've done next to no study for that, I'm not really sure what to do besides read over my limited notes.

cimbom

HSC
I just hope I pass. I've just made notes of Frank Stilwell's book+ the readings from tutorials, but it's really hard. After the major essay, I have no idea what these political economy markers want.

adambra

HSC
Ecop1001 was the only subject that made my semester tolerable. Frank is the best lecturer, although tutorials were often a waste of time as Arts students rambled on without understanding basic economic principles. Plus the assesments were decent and well weighted (apart from ridiculous 20% tute participation mark). This is all prior to taking the final exam of course, should be interesting to see how they mark it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)