Final Few days (2 Viewers)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I have to do some serious English study...

Haven't even looked at Belonging yet, but have done 2 practice essays for each module.

Fuck, Extension 1 English...haven't even started...

Fuck the HS fucking C.

Puttah

HSC
Why was someone in this thread awake at 4:44am? And 6:44am?
Dare I say it, I don't think these people were pulling all nighters...

I'm using these last few days to help myself realize how screwed I am in english.

throwaway

Banned
in the hsc exam hall doing a massive dump on my MX
HSC
Hmm..
Hopefully I get around to finishing all my english essays (creative, belonging, module A/B/C)
Then in the 4-5 day break I have, I must cram myself full of mechanics in 4u (haven't learnt that yet, I know I'm fucked. I hate my school) while mastering volumes and revising conics. Maybe do a 3u past paper
As soon as I finish my maths exam, maybe do one physics past paper per day/two and cram as much modern history information as I can in my 6 day break.
Then it's all over
It's all over
It's all over
It's all over
It's all over
It's all over
It's all over
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
open your eyes

kfnmpah

HSC
-have given up on english. Just trying to memorise intros and conclusions to ALL my essays so i'm guarenteed like 3 marks for each. woo. maybe think of a general structure for creative...

- re read bio, chem and music notes

- maths past papers

c'est tout

Puttah

HSC
-have given up on english. Just trying to memorise intros and conclusions to ALL my essays so i'm guarenteed like 3 marks for each. woo. maybe think of a general structure for creative...
Thats the spirit! ...I think

But just as a pointer, you'll save time AND get more marks if you just get a few basic ideas down for your body and try expand on them in the exam. Seriously, don't bother with the memorizing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)