FINAL Semester 2 Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
oops, my [/troll] tag in html was gone :p Well it's because I do software engineering and all of a sudden they introduce something that really seems out of the picture in terms of what you'd expect out of "software engineering" :/ while seng 1A and seng2A is like a cold shower in terms of your image of "software engineering", dss is like given a cold turkey when you expect fried chicken :/

they're replacing it with 3221, a higher-level version of DSS called embedded system or something, not sure when it'll happen too.

at any rate, DSS lecture notes are the worst, I could really say the lecturer punishes non-lecture goers and lecture-sleepers :(

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
underthesun said:
at any rate, DSS lecture notes are the worst, I could really say the lecturer punishes non-lecture goers and lecture-sleepers :(
that'd be me :D
didnt go to any lectures last semester... failed
didnt go any this semester... will i fail again? (most possibly)

and u'd think i would've learnt my lesson :<

ace

is retired
HSC
yeah they are replacing it wit micro-processors, hmm, will find the course code out later and post tonight

gtg,

dun fail dss now, microprocessors is harder :p

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
omgomgomgomgomg!! 3 more days left!! I havn't started macro!!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

note: I am NOT panicking.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
LOL for dss
i was totally lost of the VHDL questions so for the answer i wrote
" Anne Guo can't teach!! "

but then i realised she could end up marking the VHDL part and i had to scribble it all out...

elfm

HSC
you could've atleast changed it to Anne Guo is the best teacher in the world

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
haha, I really hope our own tutors will be marking them

three cheers for Jorgen!

as for me, that 5.5 * m bit, I realised the end result of my calculation would be 5 * m + 1, not 5.5 * m :(

anyways, yesh, its over, cheers

gman03

HSC
Plagiarism = High marks; Honesty = Shizhouse

Hm... just got back my assignment marks after the exam of that subject... very upset... I got 70% while other of my mates who copied off each other gets 90%...

I seriously don't see the point of working independently and honestly anymore. It is not even a group assignment..

On the other hand, I am happy I tuck 2 out of 8 exams away.

/end rant

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
babydoll_ said:
MICR2011 = owned

ie i got owned :\
ARGH! ME TOO! *cries* I always stuff up micro exam :(

I didn't get to finish the paper and I had to circle Bs for the last 30 Multiple choice :(

ARGH!!

crap maybe worst then last semester.

I hated the winogradsky question, wtf is a inter-dependant relationship??! did we even learn that??! and didn't even study in-depth for Archaea coz it was only 2 lectures but it came UP!! :( linked to the antibiotic question? wtf??

I hate John Wilson.

saves.the.day

HSC
babydoll_ said:
MICR2011 = owned

ie i got owned :\
Hey pancy pants.. we were looking for you after. You must've left early.

I think for the winogradsky question was related to the chlorobi bacteria i.e. green sulphur bac converts sulfur and H2S to SO4. Then the sulphate reducers will convert the waste back to H2S.

I didn't like the section in MCQ where we were given the molecular structure of peptidoglycan and asked about 5 questions on the specific structure.

Last edited:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
EDST1103 raped me spectacularly
D: my EDST1102 was ok, i just crammed on the train
Survivor39 said:
ARGH! ME TOO! *cries* I always stuff up micro exam :(

I didn't get to finish the paper and I had to circle Bs for the last 30 Multiple choice :(

ARGH!!

crap maybe worst then last semester.

I hated the winogradsky question, wtf is a inter-dependant relationship??! did we even learn that??! and didn't even study in-depth for Archaea coz it was only 2 lectures but it came UP!! :( linked to the antibiotic question? wtf??

I hate John Wilson.
they werent bad, would've been better if i studied lol

i knew john wilson would be a tricky bastard so i tried to prepare and it still wasnt enough ><
saves.the.day said:
Hey pancy pants.. we were looking for you after. You must've left early.

I think for the winogradsky question was related to the chlorobi bacteria i.e. green sulphur bac converts sulfur and H2S to SO4. Then the sulphate reducers will convert the waste back to H2S.

I didn't like the section in MCQ where we were given the molecular structure of peptidoglycan and asked about 5 questions on the specific structure.
yeah, i remember, maybe it was last semester, one zone converts something, which is used by the adjacent zone

i always leave exams early, i dont like the 'omg what did you get for question x' chatter.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmm, I'm not sure if save.the.day is Lester but he was like not even writing when there are still 30-40 min to go. he was to my right. I'm like ARGH! still got 50 MC to go and 1 short answer :( and he's just sitting there! :(

Gosh how come everyone write so fast and leave early :(

Molecular Biology on friday. another 3 hr exam. *sighs*

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Ha, they tested win column again? Last yr John wilson gave this as a clue along the lines of "winogradsky column will be in the final exam" he also gave a paper for us to read which was tested.

I screwed up fpr Viruses and Disease and Molecular cell, more so in the latter because it was such an easy test and all the questions were repeated from past ones but I dint prepare too well so I'm probably not going to do as well as everyone else.

Note for Principles of Molecular biology, theres a diagram of a genome or something in the lab booklet, memorise it, one question will have you name its parts.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
OMG Routemarker! This is your last semester!! (unless you are going to do Honours)
Congratulations!!

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
weee comp2021 exam todayy
i need... 27/30 to pass LOL
im so dead... :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)