Final thoughts and Tips (sorry for the new thread winston:cool:) (1 Viewer)

puffkenny

HSC
the exam is tomorrow...anyone got any motivating speeches to make that may sooth the tensions and pressure?

(personally i don't feel much pressure though) *shrugs*

but a little motivation won't hurt. motivation always makes me feel more confident :D

Winston

HSC
Think about Mr Mod Thread Hunter is gonna kill u lol jks...
keep calm stay put, focus, and just wen in doubt flick through ur mind wat u studied and try ur best to apply it, i have done wat i have done to aid most of yous but i am limited in knowledge as well lol...

^___^
HSC
when u walk in...tell ur self

"You can't fool me you bastards(obiviously aim at those losers making the paper and setting teh course) cos i am a 1337's 1337!!"

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Be confident, don't second guess yourself as long as you've pout in the hard yards studied all year you'll be fine and if you've left it up to the last minute well then your screwed lol nah with Winstions careful guidence and my help along the way you all should be fine just believe in your self and really it's only the HSC who cares have fun with it :)

oh and one more point DON'T NAME BRANDS unless they ask for an example or just use it for an example e.g Sample Question: What would be the best program to write a standard letter in? DON'T SAY microsoft word, say a word processing program e.g Microsoft wrod, i ahve noticed alot of u name brands when answering questions please just don't do it.

But i'll end on a positive note :) Really the I.T exam is just using your commen sense especially in section III with just a few fancy technical words and some jargon thrown in so as long as u have commen sense you'll be great :D

^___^
HSC
i dunno...

the fact that those 15marks still worries me...

*tries to hack into the BOS website for '03 IT paper*

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Originally posted by ...
i dunno...

the fact that those 15marks still worries me...

*tries to hack into the BOS website for '03 IT paper*

lol i'm not worried i got full marks for that section in trial :D lost most of my marks in multiple choice bloody exam pressure:chainsaw:

puffkenny

HSC
*sob* so much motivation *sob* I'M GONNA GO 2 DA EXAMINATION ROOM TOMORROW AND EAT THE PAPER FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
*sob* so much motivation *sob* I'M GONNA GO 2 DA EXAMINATION ROOM TOMORROW AND EAT THE PAPER FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!
lol no don't do that u need a nice healthy breakfast before u go in not while your in there :p i recomend a tuna melt and a glass of orange juice

puffkenny

HSC
ill have kakalash and crab juice as the alternatives you have proposed :D

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
ill eat monkey brains
lol no monkey brains aren't good u need to have "brain" food not brains literally lol fish is a good brain foos hence me sugesting a tuna melt by the way do u even know what a tuna melt is?

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
you melt the tuna and eat their brains???
lol no, ok u get a piece of bread, then tinned tuna drain it spread some over the bread but a piece of cheese over the tuna and put it under a hot griller, what till cheese is melted then eat it while it's hot, now do i need to tell u how to get ornage juice :p

puffkenny

HSC
or try the famous crab juice
you cook da crab
and eat their brains...i mean juice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)