Final works (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
I thought it may be good if ppl posted pics of their final works.
I'll post my costume design once ive got a photo.

I cant believe they have to be done by monday! argh, well...at least i only have my rational to do. although, im not too good at that, and i havnt written my original design concept that i was supposed to at the beggining of the couse. oh well.

How do you all think you went? anyone think they'll get to onstage? a girl in my class has done costume design and i really do think she'll get into onstage, its amazing, i want to burn it! lol.

So, lets talk....:)

Skitzo

HSC
Well .. l guess, if it looks passable l would indeed post a picture of mine on here. The dude from last years drama class from my school came first in the state for costume design last year and his renderings were put up at onstage. They were EXCELLENT!!! The expectations are high and l hope to hell l make a good impression! Well good luck everyone!

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I've finally finished my Program and Promotion. It is completely done now :) Woo! What do you think?

jaihson

HSC
Quite brilliant! Yes, that's really very good. Congrats

Opium

HSC

It feels good to finally have it all done. But i have a business studies assignment due tomorrow that i haven't started and my reflection statement for my ext 2 english major work to write, due wednesday :-/ ahh crud.

Drama Gal

Hey does anyone know if there is a length for the descriptions to go with your costume designs??? My teacher never told me and I think mine are too long!!!

Have looked on the syllabus and it says nothing ...

Skitzo

HSC
A page .... no longer, well that is what l was told was expected of me. There is alot to write though, a dilemma soughted out through the use of page setup! managed to get about 1000 words and more on 1 page. So yeah, 1 page .. think its probably abit late now, but meh .. hope it helped.

Kyroth***

HSC
Very pretty Opium!
A girl in my class did poster design for Dead Heart, its incredible! I won't be suprised if she gets to onstage.
I'd post a pic of my set, but I don't have one! My mum hasn't even seen the final product! Maybe when I get it back, I'll post one.
Oh, and how did you do Blue Murder? We were told it's out of print, our school has one photo-copied version, but we weren't allowed to touch unless we read and hated every other play.

Opium

HSC
Our school only has a photocopied copy of Blue Murder as well. We only have one copy of it. It's kinda falling apart, the backpage with the ending on it fell off :p Luckly when it came off I didn't lose it!

I'm the only person to do Program and Promotion not just this year for the hsc but out of the last little while with other years. Not many people do it. I really want to know what the markers think of it. lol I somtimes like to think that it'll get into onstage, but heh, there are a lot of other works around the state. Still, i'd be stoked if my program and promotion was nominated.

whitneyfaith

woop whoop whoop
HSC
Pics down now but i remember seeing it and it was great! I'm the only one in my class for promotion and program as well.
Mine turned out much better than expected...to the utter surprise of both the drama teachers at my school. Was stressful, tho...that week that trials ended and this was due goes down as the worst week of my life by far...memorable moments included having a breakdown in the main street of my town when i discovered that no printing shop in a 30 km radius could scan A1!

But I know what you mean about wondering what the markers thought...I just wish they'd send back notes when they send back the projects!!

trina233

oh..hahaha
HSC
hey, has anyone heard when we find out about the nominations for set designs, costumes etc, in Onstage? Yeh mine was such a rush job, but when i sent it i was so realived, mainly because it looked great.
Ha, set design though what a breezy major. I spent about 3 days all up creating it over the yr. But yes, I also nearly has a breakdown when i didn't have a box big enough to send it away..
I will never, so long as I live, build another set design though. Besides it was always last on my list of priorities, art maj. was 1st.
so, has anyone heard they've been nominated? Or when we'll be finding out?

kristie87

HSC
apparently they're being marked, like, right now...and nominations should be released by the time we finish exams or somewhere after that.
I've heard so many things from so many different people - who'd know what to believe though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)