Finally Channel 10 (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
ITS GETTING some DECENT stuff over the summer.

returning/new season.
- smallville
- one tree hill
- futurama
- charmed

coming
- veronica mars
- strong medicene
-surface

{im looking forward to vm, smallville, oth} i did a little yippee when i saw this add during my limited time watching idol tonight

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Channel 9 stopped showing smallville halfway through season 2 and it is now 1/3 of the way into season 5 in America. If they start at season 5 then a lot of important stuff is going to be skipped but if they start at season 3 you won't see season 5 here until 2040.

I won't be watching it anyway. I've started downloading Smallville, Lost, NCIS and Las Vegas since they are so far ahead in the US. Hopefully as the internet gets faster and cheaper people will start downloading like I am already and Australian tv stations will be forced to buy the rights to shows sooner.

Scanorama

HSC
I used to watch Law and Order, NCIS on channel 10, and NCIS on channel 9. But I got fed up with channel 10, the previous show (Australian Idol, Big Brother, X Factor) constantly ran overtime not by couple of minutes, but 10 - 15 minutes. Now I download all the shows from the internet, not only they are the most up-to-date, and I don't have to put up with channel 9 and 10 anymore

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
EXCUSE. ME.

"One Tree Hill" is one of the worst shows on television, because of its pathetically horrific writing. Smallville is OK, Charmed - please. Strong Medicine? Right.

Everything is fine, but this is no winner.

Also, nobody will be watching "Surface". I guarentee it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
anita_wax said:
ITS GETTING some DECENT stuff over the summer.

returning/new season.
- smallville
- one tree hill
- futurama
- charmed

coming
- veronica mars
- strong medicene
-surface

{im looking forward to vm, smallville, oth} i did a little yippee when i saw this add during my limited time watching idol tonight
Well at least Futurama is good

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Silverstone said:
EXCUSE. ME.

"One Tree Hill" is one of the worst shows on television, because of its pathetically horrific writing. Smallville is OK, Charmed - please. Strong Medicine? Right.
perhaps people say the same about "Dancing With The Stars" :rolleyes:

but you're excused anyway.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
bazookajoe said:
*cough*copycatocwhichisgayaswell*cough*
And yeah, Dancing With the Stars is appalling
i forgive you for your ignorance. once you've actually seen the show you can apologise to me

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Does Paris Hilton play a continuing role in Veronica Mars? If so I don't think I'll even bother to start watching it.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Does Paris Hilton play a continuing role in Veronica Mars? If so I don't think I'll even bother to start watching it.
she has a small role in one episode and is gone for good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)