Finally We Are The New Yr 12 (1 Viewer)

S

Sheehan :)

Alok said:
Yeah year 11 has gone by fast.. but to be honest.. after 12 years of this crap u kinda get sick of skool.. u just wanna leave.. but once your out.. u just wanna come bak to skool (as i've heard from previous yr 12's).. but yeh.. cant wait till its all over.. the normal routine.. waking up in the morning and going to skool.. wish they finished skool off in yr 10.. im just gettin lazier every yr.. damn that board of studies.. cant get anything right..

thats the same idea i had but..........all my yr 12 buddies r telling me that hold on to school culture as long as you can cause its gonna be really hard to let it go..........that is you wont want to let it go

Danoz The Great

HSC
Sheehan :) said:
thats the same idea i had but..........all my yr 12 buddies r telling me that hold on to school culture as long as you can cause its gonna be really hard to let it go..........that is you wont want to let it go
Yeah, lots of my friends that have just finished feel really 'lost' without school, it's a bit like when people retire lol...they feel lost, they don't know what to do with themselves, with the free time they have now.

K

Killah

hey fool... skool suks.. i be hanging wit ma g's in da hood.. and they b like "o g u is so fly!.. come ova here an gimmie some sugar" and i be like u talking to me baby.. coz i dont see no1 else here? and she be like.. oh yeh dawg.. come ride me.. and i be like ripping her clothes off and shit.. n lookin at those tities.. and she be like stop it coz ma cock so big.. and i be like no fuk u bitch! and i be like raping her and shit like thaa..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
your forgetting that dreams should be dreamt after the sun has gone down, and when its pitch black outside. and dreams should be dreamt at your bed, not at the computer.

HSC
N/A
Sheehan :) said:
the old ones can ship out........new tenants have moved in :) :) :)
Why oh why are you so excited about this?

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

lol.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I remember when the countdown began last year - and it was very scary. Now I feel nothing. Really guys, don't bother stressing too much - the days go by quickly and before you know it you will be doing your HSC. And then its over. Once you get into the exam room its not that bad, and if you have paid attention during the year, it really won't be that difficult. So don't have a heart attack with how many days are left - because the year goes by sooo quickly - you have no idea, and soon you will be where all the 04ers are right now. And you'll probably be laughing at the 06ers... not that I'm laughing at you or anything.

Anyway, good luck - 2005 has arrived and the forum is all yours. ;)

mack

Banned
HSC
A better way to look at the countdown and impending exams is to look forward to the opportunity to kick everyone elses ass.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mack said:
A better way to look at the countdown and impending exams is to look forward to the opportunity to kick everyone elses ass.
or fear that everyone is going to kick your ass...
(im dumb!)

S

looks like killah has been forced out of BOS..........like he wiil be forced outta school most probably.......but i do still enjoy his avatar

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Looking back all that time ago lol . Once you get there or at least past english the stress level decreases a tiny bit...depending on ur timetable.
Do a timetable... even if you dont stick to it properly it might help. I did one when stuvac was on and i almost always stuck to it.

STRESS less while i sit back and laugh... and wait for uni offers *gulp*

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
believe it or not, im actually glad that we are in yr12.....cauz im so eager to be outta here....finish high skool finally even tho we hav to do the hsc first....but then again, everyone does so it aint that bad

S

how hard is it to get above 85 in the HSC............not UAI the actual band marks.............cause i done SAM and if i average 85 in all my exams i can get over my target UAI with 0.6 to spare

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
It depends on the subject. Take a look at the graphs that accompany each subject in SAM.

For example for SDD, only 6% or so get a band 6. Same for chem. 7% for Adv Eng.

Whereas about 30% get band E4 for 3u maths and 25% for 4unit maths.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
wow! damn, I'm gonna have to aim to be in the top 6% for chem, and 7% for eng adv. Is it true that if you get more than 85 for eng adv your UAI will rocket? There's no way on earth I'll get 90 for eng adv, but if I get 85.... (seeing as I got 80% for first assess)

claudia_p

HSC
lala2 said:
wow! damn, I'm gonna have to aim to be in the top 6% for chem, and 7% for eng adv. Is it true that if you get more than 85 for eng adv your UAI will rocket? There's no way on earth I'll get 90 for eng adv, but if I get 85.... (seeing as I got 80% for first assess)
remember that a hell of a lot more people do adv eng than do most other subjects, so top 7% means you're in the top few thousand rather than top few hundred. and don't try and predict your final hsc marks from your first assessments- believe me, anything can happen.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
"she's right you know, yeah, uhuh, she's right you know"

the first assesment was woth only 5% at most schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)