Finals (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
uni econ has more obsession with long-term and short-term. its wayyy more theoretical than hsc economics. hsc economics was more about the real world, probably more practical.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
finish on the 15th ? sheesh
i start on the 15th, end 22nd

Bendent

HSC
politik said:
I have Accounting 1B on Wednesday and Microeconomics on Wednesday-week. I've been studying for ACCT1511 since 4/11 because I really want to pass the course - I havn't had a fail yet, and CA/CPA don't really like 'Pass Conceeded' results.
what if you get overall non-pass WAM after you graduate but got passes in the first year do they still care?

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure you get CPA/CA if you 'pass'. 'conceded pass' is a different story, I think. WTF is WAM?

Bendent

HSC
weighted average mark i think.

hey what971 woman, do you know this jamie in your uni. he's doing the same course as you. he's my cousin.

Dwight

HSC
Macro was alright (multiple choice were a little tricky), except for the no calculators policy, and the numerous dumbshits who went to the wrong exam room.

Dwight

HSC
sunjet said:
0.07 x 10000. hard shit yo.
Well that's not really the point is it

Most of us were expecting to be provided with calculators. Besides, that wasn't the tricky part for me, all in all the MC were harder than the practice ones they gave us on Vista

HSC
lmao i was stuck on 0.2 x 12

btw i got totally slaughtered in macroeconomics :D when it said population change i was like err oh shit, so i shifted ALL the 3 functions on the solow-swan model... but i only talked about investment thankfully :D

ace

is retired
HSC
sunjet said:
fucking oath, it is going to be impossible, too much to remember!
probably like a bloody race, 50questions, 2 hrs, wtf

if the sample questions are anything to go from the time will be tight and there will be definitely be some "WTF" questions in there

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
got pwned by IBF (FINS3616). :(

Portfolio (FINS2624) tomorrow. should be 'k. :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)