FINANCE & BANKING cadetships (1 Viewer)

Lycanthropy

HSC
why it so damn hard to find a internship/cadetship at investment banks? Does anyone know of investment banks that are offering? Most of the ones i've found only offer internships for undergrads who are in their last year of their degree. I don't really want to be working in retail or fast food etc for the next 3 years until im eligible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:

2010grad

HSC
try to get work experience in other industries prior to your penultimate year of uni so your a step ahead for when u can apply. try the big 4 acct firms (esp. corporate finance division), resource companies (finance/accounting roles) and some smaller companies in your home state. if you will finish 1 degree within the first 3 years of your tertiary study and have awesome marks apply to tutor at a university for some extra experience.

elmo rox!! :D

HSC
UBS does
but their applications closed a while ago
the info is not on their site .... i think they get some external agency to recruit .... not sure about any others ... try typing business cadetships in on google, thats how i found the UBS one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)