FINC2011 stuff (1 Viewer)

fush

HSC
Am i the only person doing this subject on bos this semester??

anyways, the mid-sem quiz was a bit harder than i expected, there were a few tricky qs that put me off, and i stuffed up the last bonus mark on coles's bid, i chose westfield instead of wesfarmers ...idiot

and i did the assignemnt 1, so 40% is now pending results

andross

HSC
Hey I'm in the exact same position as you. The mid-sem was tough but fair i think .. i would've done better if i had like an extra 5 mins lol. I spent alot of time in the assignment so i didnt really study that much for the mid-semester, but i dont think you needed much study for that exam, it was all about understanding the concepts.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
Yeah we have Julieanne and Alex. Anyone doing Assignment 2? I was just wondering where to get the historical share prices and index data without having to go to the library for paper sources that would be too time consuming. Any ideas? I've done a basic internet search but haven't been able to find anything. Is the ASX website hiding the gems?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
sweet, just found it after i posted. thanks heaps. just wondering where to get historical australian bond rates?

fush

HSC
assignment 1 = 40/50

im happy with that, however for a 20 page assignment all i got was 2 crappy lines of feedback...makes me doubt if they even bothered reading the whole thing.

sort of frustrating when u put hours of work into it, and the marker only puts in ~5-10 mins...

mid-sem = 15/20 , again could have done much better.

all in all, weighted average of ~75%, travelling well so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)