finding a place to live? (1 Viewer)

bonniejjj

HSC
I'm in a similar situation... although I am lucky enough to have some family up there, so I able to stay with them temporarily until I find somewhere to live. I'm hoping to find a small apartment/unit... or if all else fails, a sharehouse, although I am not keen on this option.

Oops I forgot to mention i'm moving to Brisbane too lol. Which Uni are you hoping to get into? My first preference is architecture at UQ, although all my other prefs are in Brisbane so I'll be moving there regardless.

Last edited:

olchik

HSC
I will be moving next year, so I will have the same problem. Probably I will rent an apartment or a room in the apartment.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm moving up there in 2007, but going for the outter brisbane suburbs more than the city or the valley. Try www.domain.com.au or www.realestate.com.au and see what you can find there...if you want a place for yourself, you could always go up and just stay in a hotel for a few nights while you look around. Or QUT has a forum attached to their website (can't remember the URL) that has a listing of share houses and people looking for extra housemates. Also, domain and realestate often have listings in and around fortitude valley, st lucia etc for share houses and rooms for rent.

Where were you going to move to?`

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)