Finding it really hard to study? (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I have lost all motivation to study and im finding it really hard...I still have 3 more exams left but I have a whole week off.:eek:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Lol, yeh I am.

I have biology on monday and then eco on Tuesday...I haven't studied all day. fark

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I've been watching scrubs all day. I did a Bio past paper and summarised some summaries though. I have Bio on Monday and then Chem the Friday after that, so I'm WAY too relaxed to study.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
dagwoman said:
I've been watching scrubs all day. I did a Bio past paper and summarised some summaries though. I have Bio on Monday and then Chem the Friday after that, so I'm WAY too relaxed to study.
I love scrubs. I try to watch it every morning at 9 on the comedy channel, in fact, I wish I was watching it now.... yeah, I had my season 4 scrubs marathon in the first week of stuvac. The best day of my life...Anywhos, that's a bit off topic...
I always find it difficult to study. Tomorrow is Extension Maths and I'm going to get less than 10% whether I study or not. Friday is extension english and it is so hard to study.

Last edited:

s2indie

HSC
YES! I fell asleep in the library today. I fell asleep on SOR - which I really don't mind.

I've got a good week left till my next three exams. Eco on tuesday, SOR on thursday and Chem on friday.

:D Only one week left - persevere!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Scrubs rocks.

And yea, I had a few days off between my maths exam and my one before that, could barely lift a pen. I've got just over a week until my very last exam though and right now I feel tomorrow I WILL hit the books, but that's now and tomorrow I probably won't. Just so tired...

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I haven't been able to study since a few days before the first english paper. I just sort of burnt myself out. I dont like studying right before exams though anyway, usually it just stresses me out because I convince myself I dont really know the work when I do :p

I LOVE scrubs!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
1. SCRUBS is the sex!!! :D

2. After this MX1 exam that I have in a few hours, I doubt that I'll be getting any study done at all for my last two exams because they're both on the same day in over a week. (Next Thursday, SoR & IPT). I had SDD yesterday and could hardly study for today's exam even. I am so screwed :(

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
before i comment on studying i would just like to say:
omg like yeah scrubs is so totally woot

and back to topic:
i find the best way to study now is to just summarise/jot down notes for about an hour, spend a few minutes reading over everything then just have a nap while recalling everything. if you can recall everything while your half asleep then it should be lodged deep enough into your brain for the next week or so. if you find you forgot something such as a definition just remember what you need to go over and once your little nap is over get back to the books for another skim over your notes/textbook to cover everything you couldnt recall earlier.

i find its a very lazy yet effective way to study.

HSC
I'm actually in the middle of a holiday courtesy of the board of studies..so yes..VERY hard to study..a massive TEN DAY exam break with 4 exams all a little too close together for my liking at the end...oh how i love year 12...

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
yes, just like joeyjojoshabado i've been granted a 10 day holiday. Ext english is on friday and i haven't done nearly as much work as i should have done. Oh well, with 4 of my 6 exams done i feel like i've finished and man is it great.
It's a very odd feeling, waking up in the morning on a weekday. I am simply lost at what to do? I end ip wandering aimlessly about the house, looking for things to do but there is nothing. At least school tells you what you have to do.
and i guess that's the beauty of no-school, do whatever you want.
It's just that i'm not so sure what that is yet. hehe

Art on the 10th should eb a brease. An exam which you can actually ENJOY!

HSC
yeah same... especially .. when you suffer from chronic headaches,, OMGMGMMG.. i worked twice as hard for the Trials, now ive got heachaches.. i cant study properly... its sooooo annoying

GOOOOO AWAY AREHFHGHSDGHDGHKgndkfhnadlfh

HSC
yeah same... especially .. when you suffer from chronic headaches,, OMGMGMMG.. i worked twice as hard for the Trials, now ive got heachaches.. i cant study properly... its sooooo annoying

GOOOOO AWAY AREHFHGHSDGHDGHKgndkfhnadlfh pleaseeeee

harmanksaini

HSC
HEY!! omg u do accounting!!! do you know how our marks work and stuff? because i have noooooooo idea.... and can we find out about ranks and how were going compared to every1???? *confused *

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)