Finding out availabilities in classes (1 Viewer)

Kiim2507

HSC
So I'm kind of in a dilemma lol I just realised today that I need to pick up another subject because it's a pre-req for a subject I want to do next semester. Anyway I want to drop another subject and pick this one up..only problem is I know the classes are really full and theres only like 2 tutorials I could potentially enrol in based on my timetable atm so I was wondering if theres a way you can check if theres any available spots in tutorials without having to enrol in them on estudent. Because if I enrol in it I have to withdraw from my other subject and I may lose my tutorial and prac spots.

Ahhhhhh

dolbinau

HSC
I'm not sure of the *best* way, but you could try getting the timetable of the unit, and then turning up to a tutorial and asking if they have any more space and things.

zaqwerty

HSC
I was in pretty much this exact same situation.

I just dealt with the fact that I may lose my original tute time.

I withdrew from the first unit and enrolled in the second. Ended up having to pick a tutorial that was kind of inconvienient but if you really want to do this other unit next semester it'd be worth the inconvienience now.

Do the two tute choices you have seem like they'd be popular ones? i.e. just after/before the lecture. Because if they are chances are they'd probably be full.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Check it at a time that no one in their right mind will be online...say after 2am!

Kiim2507

HSC
Hahah Asy I was thinking about doing that :p but in the end I just did it and luckily someone had obviously pulled out of a tute that could work for me so I quickly grabbed their spot.

Nah the classes weren't really at any special times they were all just really full.
But yeah now I have 7hours on wednesday no breaks haha =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)