finding out your real results (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Is there any way I could find out what result(s) I really got? What I mean by that is the actual mark for lets say, the raw mark you got for the journeys essay in paper 1 or even my mark out of 120 for the 2U maths paper.

I mean I don't even know if my results or my UAI are even real you know what I mean?

Last edited:

dp624

HSC
nah, they've rejected it since 2006. you can request a script and mark it but

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am interested in this too.

But I don't know why they would reject it...

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
Because this 'reality' that you, and perhaps others, perceive is 'in truth' relative, a construct of your imagination.

Surely, 'we' don't live in such a dystopia reality, now do we?
Say what? Maybe unlike you there are people who believe that this is not real because after doing 'Telling The Truth' in Adv. English one must always question everything! and getting 81/100 for my physics exam mark(I KNOW I SUCK AT IT BECAUSE I DID NOT TAKE THE EXAM SERIOUSLY AND I NEVER LIKED IT) and getting Band 5 for Maths 2U was not possible because I know I got better than that cause I'm a 3U student ok?

and to answer your question, yes we do live in a dystopic reality as there is still poverty and wars going on with a possible chance of machines taking over thrown in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)