• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Finished all the course (1 Viewer)

GrammerPoliceB

HSC
My friend Fatima from Caringbah High School does Community and Family Studies - she's finished the course, and it was utterly thrillin', apparently.

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Was this sarcasm? LOL I'm happy the course is over :D, my teacher was boring me to death. :D

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
yea had my trials today, gonna freaking kill my teacher how the hell can u do a planner and analyse it for a 15 marker douché

HSC
yeah ive just grown to not enjoy cafs as much. maybe because i didnt particularly like our option. wish we could have done the families and societal interactions one :(

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
me too :(. mmmm I just wish that Family planner question gets marked easier. Like she wanted us to do a freakin weekly organisational planner for a family, didn't give us extra time to construct it or give an outline, then she wanted us to identify family needs and how they are met. Analyse and construct my ass. GRRRRRRRRR

Miss Code

HSC
Thats not good to hear, I totally bummed my trial got 60% my worst EVER mark for this year and think my rank of 3rd is totally gone :bomb::bomb::bomb: I have to see my teacher on thursday (my 18th of all days!) about it because I have no idea how I did so bad in my views. Cut with myself goodbye band 6 I think :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)