Finished Major Work? Started Reflection Statement? (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I feel so happy to have extended family in the publishing business right now.

5233andy

HSC
I don't want to read mine after being bound... Are people gonna post their MW tomorrow evening, online?

diametric

HSC
I think so.
Though, it'd only depress me further once people start reading.

aurora.adams

HSC
my word count for RS on vista is 1600, but my teacher thinks boardofstudies doesn't count words like 'and' 'is' 'a' etc, which the program does. do you think it's safe to send it in like this? augh only a few hours! panic!

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
my word count for RS on vista is 1600, but my teacher thinks boardofstudies doesn't count words like 'and' 'is' 'a' etc, which the program does. do you think it's safe to send it in like this? augh only a few hours! panic!
LOL wtf. Since when are WORDS like "is" "and" not counted to the WORD limit. Some teachers need to be shot, no offense. Fix that shit up. You may get away with going over the word limit by 20 or 30 at max, but 1000 ? Do you like to get penalized?

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I don't want to read mine after being bound... Are people gonna post their MW tomorrow evening, online?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I will.

Although everyone hates poetry and I doubt mine will get many reads. I really want feedback though. Like really really. I crave it. Crave.

Geneveg

HSC
hmm they must've changed the forms from the last few years. 06/07 and 08 all had a space for declaring word count

my apologies if i misled anyone
:burn:GRAAAAAAAAH! you mean 10-20-30 over the limit would have been ok???? i cut mine down from 14,000!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -goes insane-:bomb:

sorry. tis 3 am.

PRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINT! >:-D :blah:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
:burn:GRAAAAAAAAH! you mean 10-20-30 over the limit would have been ok???? i cut mine down from 14,000!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -goes insane-:bomb:

sorry. tis 3 am.

PRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINT! >:-D :blah:
Surely that is a typo.

If not, you're cerrrazzy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)