Finished the trials (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

hsc is easy?? wtf as if its easy, if its easy did u get 100 for ur uai?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Do your schools have deadlines that the teachers must stick to when marking your exams? Apparently there's a two week deadline that the teachers at my school have, but on occasion they don't stick to it...
I'm not sure theres deadlines
Our school is holding back on trial results in some subjects due to the damn cheltenham girls thing.
We only get english, business and Re back next week.

7th Sign

HSC
i finished my trials today :) now i have my wood majior assignment due on sunday night how fun

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i finished mine yesterday.. time to do my drama IP for monday and ee2 for tuesday :( *dies*

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
I am so finished (FINALLY!!!)
Had Geography and hows this...a short answer Q worth 9 marks!! I was like "OMG this could be an essay!" Then in the essays I was absolutly stumped on what to write so I babbled about shit...as did everyone else haha!!
I dread all results...and dread ever seeing my maths teacher again! *gulps*

s0k0y0e0

HSC
goan_crazy said:
Woot! I've finished my trials
Had my last exam 2day-business

now 5 days off :D :cool:

Who else is finished?
Hmm, I finsihed my trials last Friday! It feels really good to have all the stress releived when you finish that last exam! Now I've just got to focus on the HSC! :rolleyes:

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
melsc said:
yeh but once ur in UNI ur in...really for uni all u need to do is pass

You dont know what your getting your self into. Trust me when i say first year uni is like writing 4 HSC is one year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And passing isnt that easy, especially if your going to a uni like macquaire.

I know one lecturer that also teaches at macquarie and he failed about round about 1/4 of his class for one of his subjects and trust me when I say thats a lot of people.

Dont worry you will see what I mean

So enjoy your time off between uni and high school becasue that will be only one you have in a year.

Piece of advice. I would seriously consider doing some revsion of some of your HSC subjects in the break maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

Lie if your going to be doing a B Commerce or B Economics then i would suggest that you look at your business note and economic notes a couple of times during the break. Casue it will help you hit the ground running.

Last edited:

speed2

HSC
finally finished!!!!!!!!! after like a month, thanks to Cheltenham CSSA english screw up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)