Finished (1 Viewer)

Caitlen

For anyone who has finished their exams (i finished yesterday 6/11) knows what i am talking about when i say how good it feels when i left my last exam.
My exam finished at 5:00 but i finished before the last 15mins. It was absolute heaven!! NO MORE STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!
Today i can go on the internet and play games and search for exciting things!!
I can swim in my pool all day long and not worry about anything except what im going to take to schoolies and what im going to do for my 18th which is in 2 weeks.
I also found a job last night which i am applying for so now my life is on track!!
CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Not there yet..... soooooo close though. Tommorrow at precisely 12:30pm everything will be good and I'll have 4 months to do whatever the hell I want to:D First thing Im doing is going formal shopping:D

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
After tomorrow...
Friend's 21st saturday
Concert 15/11
Catch up to everything I dropped.
Ctudy camp Reunion 16/11 day
Friend's 18th 16/11 night
Rest and Relaxation.
Around 2 months to help getting together a reunion...

bex

HSC
im just gonna run around yelling and waving my arms in the air!... well i will next week....

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
TWENTY FOUR HOURS TO GO.............!!!!

CANT WAIT

i can forget everything i have learnt!!! yay

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Yeah just 1 week and 2 exams to go and this hell on earth will be over...im getting slaughtered, more slaughtered then anyone has ever been in all the long history of being slaughtered :D

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i finished yesterday... getting rid of everything that resembles school.... what a great feeling!

Jellymonsta

Man im losing it. i finished on wednesday and i dont know what to do with my time :(. im so used to studying, and i can only drink for so many hours each day :D im gonna sue BoS for making me a social cripple who cant appreciate the option of doing nothing ;)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Have all your freinds left or are still doing the hsc, JM? Spend more time with ppl, ring them up & stuff... :) organise a movie night, or a social night, whatever... (maybe not a party night, everyone'll just get pissed again...)

Jellymonsta

My friends are mostly still doing exams.
But i cant talk to them sober - its just sinking in for everyone that we have nothing in common anymore. Alcohol is the only common denominator that brings us together.:D
its more fun to get 2 jobs and work your arse off for 3 months, before finally admitting you cant afford university straight out of school :p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Its the opposite for me and my friends, were doing alot more shit together now then ever we did while doing the HSC :)

And whats wrong with alcohol bringing everybody together? :p

Ozz^E

Originally posted by Lazy

And whats wrong with alcohol bringing everybody together? :p
Oh well..maybe just the fact that you might regret some of the things u might get upto whilst in an intoxicated state.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Always a risk...but if you all get really wrecked then you'll all have forgotten whatever it was that may have been embarassing :p

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by kaseita
better to be bored than to work in my opinion

or maybe that's cause I'm still working!
mmm i think its much of a muchness...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)