goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Pace_T said:
hey joe
you shouldn't worry bout ur class being slow
i don't remember learning a single thing in 2 unit class
u know why..
because i didnt. i didn't learn a single thing in my 2 unit class lol. everything i know from it so far was learning at home.
if u can predict that you are not going to finish the topics in time wat u do is go through the examples and exercises at home. spend ur time in class going onto the next exercise and asking teacher the questions u couldn't do.
u don't have to do the same stuff as what the class is doing. trust me, you'll fly thru the syllabus.
u should have the 2 week hols and the time before ur trials do just do past papers (atleast the last 4 years)
buy the phoenix past papers with solutions, u can do them on the hols as u don't need a teacher to explain how to get the answers
hope that helps
Pace_T ur such a champ, ur so helpful
same with u finalfantasy

i have successone
i plan to do some in the hols

FinalFantasy

HSC
i plan to teach probability and graphs a lesson during these holidays, gonna level dem up like mad! i just hate probability and graphs..

Pace_T

HSC
the reason why i dont do any work in class is becuase im constantly explaining the previous stuff to other people, so that's how i revise. if u get ahead and people ask u questions on the previous topic that they might have found difficult, its basically good revision.
a good trick is to monitor this forum. get used to going through threads where people can't do particular questions. make sure u can do the questions they ask (someone usually writes out the solution) so that's good revision, too.
just a lil tip

monique66

i have the right to complain *whinges* my trials start on monday and after we finish we still have probability, series and some other ch to go.

Beat that :p

goan_crazy

HSC
damnation said:
i have the right to complain *whinges* my trials start on monday and after we finish we still have probability, series and some other ch to go.

Beat that :p
good luck damnation!
ull kill ur trials
i know ur good!
ur like awesome at everything!

monique66

joe_m_2000 said:
good luck damnation!
ull kill ur trials
i know ur good!
ur like awesome at everything!
I wish...*dreams*
Thanks anyway, i'll try my *best*

HSC
Our school has also finished the syllabus. Now its just past papers and studying for the topic test.........which is tommorow. I might fail. I better go study like right now.....

Libbster

HSC
We've finished the 2 unit course and we are ahead of schedule (according to my teacher) on the 3 unit course.

Probability is the worst topic in 2 unit, I hate it! :chainsaw: lol

Alaranth

how is probability as a topic
what would u rate it?
Ok, now I'm worried. My reaction when I saw this was "easy peasy!" It was the easiest topic in 2 years! Even my friend who did very not good on the last test found probability easy! But if everyone thinks its so hard, well...
Why is it hard?!?

P

pLuvia

goan_crazy said:
umm no..
we are no where near finished
we are on trig functions now
we still have to do probability

and we are doing applications of calculus to the phsyical world after trials
u guys only up applications of calculus to the physical world.. im in yr 11 ive neary finished that... sorry.. just surprised at how slow 2 u is... sorry

goan_crazy

HSC
kadlil said:
u guys only up applications of calculus to the physical world.. im in yr 11 ive neary finished that... sorry.. just surprised at how slow 2 u is... sorry
WTF
now im worried
a yr11 person is more ahead than i am :chainsaw:

Abraham Gorilla

niggers stole my title
HSC
N/A
kadlil said:
lol, our class liek finished teh 4 unit course plus half a pHd course in mathematics in time 4 da yr 11 half yrly, lol ur liek so totally behind, lol, now we've dun evry past paper since the 1600's HSC papers, we'd have dun more but newton hadn't invented the content of the course before then.

(did I mention I also learned the entire works of beethoven and mozart on violin during this time period?)

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Abraham Gorilla said:
lol, our class liek finished teh 4 unit course plus half a pHd course in mathematics in time 4 da yr 11 half yrly, lol ur liek so totally behind, lol, now we've dun evry past paper since the 1600's HSC papers, we'd have dun more but newton hadn't invented the content of the course before then.

(did I mention I also learned the entire works of beethoven and mozart on violin during this time period?)
sure thing mate.. (Y) lol....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Abraham Gorilla said:

what school do you go to? oxford? or princeton?...LOL....we JUST finished the entire 3unit and 2unit course, its so bloody annoying, we have our trials on now, and the week before the trials, they were still teaching us bloody content. no revision, stupid teacher, stupid principal!!!!!!!

Abraham Gorilla

niggers stole my title
HSC
N/A
Nono, I go 2 da Dubbo Skool 4 ppl with xtreme lurning difficulties, note my illiteracy.

So u must be like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally behind if ur behind us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)