FINS1613 Mid-Semester Exam (1 Viewer)

-Senpai

HSC
I feel like this subject will be the death of me ...

Any tips to save me from the mid-sem exam?

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
I felt the same way 3 years ago.... except that we didn't have mid sem at that time ...

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Would you happen to have any tips though?
I basically revisit all the contents in the lecture slides and tutorial questions and make sure I understand every bits. I go through my notes constantly when I study to keep my memory fresh :))

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't go to UNSW, but would you mind tell me the content of your finance subject. Currently I am doing a finance subject (enjoying it so far) and I just want to know how diffferent it is.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't go to UNSW, but would you mind tell me the content of your finance subject. Currently I am doing a finance subject (enjoying it so far) and I just want to know how diffferent it is.
The introductory finance course at UNSW is basically on Capital Budgeting. You learn what capital budgeting is and then you move onto calculating those components of it. E.g. WACC and CAPM. You also learn Capital Structure Theories and Dividend Policies.

authenticity

Povo Child
HSC
Does anyone know the difficulty of the questions in the midsem? Is it approximately the difficulty of the "challenge questions" in the prescribed textbook?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)