FINS1613 past papers (1 Viewer)

xrightwayx

HSC
N/A
For the question involving the person making abnormal returns on past information; did anyone pick that he was investing in a weak form inefficient market.

Also, for the question involving finding the value of the unleavered and levered firm, was it VU = 100mil and VL = 50mil?

halapenyo

HSC
For the question involving the person making abnormal returns on past information; did anyone pick that he was investing in a weak form inefficient market.

Also, for the question involving finding the value of the unleavered and levered firm, was it VU = 100mil and VL = 50mil?
yeah i wrote it was weak form inefficient. the second one i cant remember what i wrote.

xrightwayx

HSC
N/A
Ahhh oks. Yeah and I was also confused about the ASX and NYSE question. From the question, I think that ASX is strong form efficient due to immeidate change in price and NYSE to be weak form so I picked non of the above. I'm obviously wrong lol.

halapenyo

HSC
Ahhh oks. Yeah and I was also confused about the ASX and NYSE question. From the question, I think that ASX is strong form efficient due to immeidate change in price and NYSE to be weak form so I picked non of the above. I'm obviously wrong lol.
i put the option that said ASX was not strong form efficient and NYSE was strong form efficient.

halapenyo

HSC
i guessed all the depreciation ones and pretty much every long paragraph one

halapenyo

HSC
inb4 0/10 for quiz 4 *sigh*
im hoping one of my guesses paid off. if it did i will personally walk up to one of the buskers at central station and hand them a $50 note because that would be the difference between failing and passing for me.

xrightwayx

HSC
N/A
Oh yea, and did anyone put 9 mil for the PV amount of tax and 9mil for the bankruptcy cost question :/.

halapenyo

HSC
Oh yea, and did anyone put 9 mil for the PV amount of tax and 9mil for the bankruptcy cost question :/.
yeah i did for both but im wasnt sure bout them.

best to forget bout it move onto your next exam.

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Hijacking thread:

Does anyone have any ECON1102 past papers/sample questions? It would be greatly appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)