• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FINS1613 Quiz 2 (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
ezzy85 said:
If they really cared about that they wouldnt make it so easy to just ask your friends whats in the test. Regardless of the assesment, those doing the test later will always have an unfair advantage which defeats the whole purpose of separating groups into any groups.
i reckon... i knew basically the details of all 3 question a day before my quiz, including marks break up and stuff. But that cant be avoided i guess in a subject with many students due to the number of tutes. Perhaps they could do it in lectures like actuarial studies, since they finish 30 minutes early every week anyway.

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
redslert said:
oh dear god no! you have to think for uni and have motivation for your own learning!
no way!!!
mr_shittles get a clue....it's uni, no more spoon feeding

Yeah, I know what you mean. No more spoon feeding is defintiely what sets uni and hsc apart, but all i'm saying is that it wasn't a very good assessment task. If the test were too hard, there's no complaining. But if the test is on something that wasn't taught too well and a concept that wasn't demonstrated, it really isn't much of a test!

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, just stating my opinions.
That's fine timmy, I was just having a whinge!
I've killed the post too!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)