fins1613 quiz4 marks out! (1 Viewer)

leeaski

HSC
N/A
I got full mark for the quiz, but the other posts mentioned that quiz4 is not counted? Just wondering if that means all people are getting full mark or if I actually did get all of them correct? Can anyone confirm?

halapenyo

HSC
I got full mark for the quiz, but the other posts mentioned that quiz4 is not counted? Just wondering if that means all people are getting full mark or if I actually did get all of them correct? Can anyone confirm?
it is counted.

leeaski

HSC
N/A
are you 100% sure? coz a fellow student who went to a consultation quoted the tutor saying too many students complained about the difficulty of the quiz so the marks will not be counted? confused...

halapenyo

HSC
are you 100% sure? coz a fellow student who went to a consultation quoted the tutor saying too many students complained about the difficulty of the quiz so the marks will not be counted? confused...
no they are definitely counted. they would have released something on blackboard if they werent being counted.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
the tutor saying too many students complained about the difficulty of the quiz so the marks will not be counted? confused...
Talk about entitlement......
People these days are too high strung.

UNSWs

HSC
N/A
top 3/4 count as per outline.. Congrats on full marks, was a tough quiz, got 2/3 so won't count for me....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)