FINS3625 Applied Corporate Finance - Advice? (1 Viewer)

PinkyWhite

HSC
N/A
I was thinking about taking FINS3625. Some of my friends warn me that this course is hard. Is that true?

Also, it seems this course is offered in both semesters. It is taught by Jared Stanfield in Sem 1 and by Kyung Shim in Sem 2. Has anyone had any experience with them? Not sure whether I should take it next semester or wait till next year.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

a19901213

HSC
^this, the only exception is Fins1612

People are saying Fins1613 and year2 Fins coures easy but they really aren't.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's the hardest after SAV. Midsem average this year was a FAIL. Kind of depends if you're naturally mathematically-inclined though (yes? good. no? errr study hard). e.g. just as a broad generalisation, basically all the people I talked to who did really well in 4u thought ACF was either relatively easy or really easy and came away with borderline-mid HDs. Otherwise... as my first elective, it was a struggle. 1613 and 1612 are definitely easy compared to acf lol. I had Jared for the first four weeks (he's good but sets a tough midsem) and Ying for the rest (he's clear and pretty chill, sets a decent final...albeit with weird grammatical mistakes lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)