Fire? (1 Viewer)

K.

HSC
I was getting coffee this morning at maxines around 10 today and then all of a sudden this random beeping starts blaring, everyone in the quarry stares at each other then we all ignore it and continue eating/chatting over the loud noise...then after 10 minutes this was still going then the noise changed to a fire engine noise, a few people left, most stayed behind. Then some angry lady comes over the PC system and tells us all to leave, most leave, some stayed behind thinking it was just a drill or something, then all the cleaners came in shouting for everyone to get out asap.

After getting kicked out into the rain a fire engine comes screaming in.........then I left for class.

Where was the fire??

ALLLICE

HSC
:confused: hmm I was in the food court up until a bit before 10 and back again at maybe 11.30.... and it was full of ppl on both occasions and there weren't any alarms?? I probably just missed the whole thing.. but this seems to be a bit of a routine thing, a couple of lectures I've been to have been evacuated for a fire drill and occasionally I hear an alarm blaring while around campus...

I hope ppl take the alarms and such seriously when there actually is a fire..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was there at 11 and there were a lot of people, probably another false alarm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)