firefox has stopped working (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I get this annoying message sometimes with firefox. Happens when i visit my uni website (vista.elearning.unsw.edu.au) and ive noticed it happen to another site (ultimatedbz.com).

I am using FF version 2.0.0.17, my os is vista ultimate.
Anyone know why this happens?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok done that, but something happened, something screwd up, im on the family computer, my one decided to die and isnt turning on anymore. Was it only that system32 folder that had to be deleted, or were there more things i gotta remove? Should i reinstall firefox, will that fix it?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i put ff3 on my laptop when i first got it a month ago, but too many plugins were needed that werent released yet, cuz of its new-ness. Maybe all java and whatnot plugins are available now?

ttong

HSC
zomg, did u really delete system32? try uninstalling and installing it or jst email them with ur prob is thats possible.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Omie Jay said:
why, what is system 32? isnt it some firefox file?
I'm a take a leaf out of exphates book

"So I herd theres this thing called..um..google? You ask it questions and 90% of the time it gives you answers you find useful"

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: firefox has stopped working

In ff2 i got all the plugins needed to visit any site without getting a 'missing plugin' message, and i got a gmail notifier for my 2 gmail accounts.

so..Is it worth switching to ff3?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok so i got ff3, meaning all my ff2 bookmarks were lost -.- but meh..
Also for those of u who think im fucking stupid, i didnt really delete my system 32 folder, twas a joke..

But yeah, after getting ff3 im still getting that problem, especially with my uni site, vista.elearning.unsw.edu.au.

Debaser33

HSC
Omie Jay said:
Ok done that, but something happened, something screwd up, im on the family computer, my one decided to die and isnt turning on anymore. Was it only that system32 folder that had to be deleted, or were there more things i gotta remove? Should i reinstall firefox, will that fix it?
Obvious Troll is Obvious.

Regardless, whats the error message? I can't see it, so I'm assuming you didn't upload it. There's not much help we can give if we don't know the message.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
if i remember, i'll take a screenshot of the error and post it here.
All i gotta do is wait for the error to pop up....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)