**First 30min Free** 2/3/4u MATHS, PHYS, CHEM-[Strathfield,Ashfield,City,Burwood] (1 Viewer)

KevinWu

HSC
**99+ TUTOR** 2/3/4u MATHS, PHYS, CHEM-[Strathfield,Ashfield,City,Burwood]

Hey guys, I’m Kevin, a '09 graduate from Fort Street High School (FSHS), and I’m taking up new students for 2012 in the 2/3/4u Maths and Chemistry. I have had over 30 students and held the position of private tutor at Art of Smart. This wealth of experience has helped me develop a unique but effective style of teaching with the aim of unlocking your potential. My credentials are as follows:

ATAR: 99.25

Maths
3u: Rank 5/89 at FortStreetHigh School (FSHS) [Selective High School]
Internal Mark: 98
External Mark: 97
HSC MARK: 98

4u: Ranked 9/52 at FSHS 09
Internal Mark: 95
External Mark: 97
HSC MARK: 96

Physics
Ranked 11/68 at FSHS ‘09
Internal Mark: 92
External Mark: 93
HSC MARK: 93

Chemistry
Ranked 8/67 at FSHS ‘09
Internal Mark: 91
External Mark: 91
HSC MARK: 91

Why Me?
Teaching Principle: I tutor on the principle that understanding is the key to doing well in any of these subjects and I’m here to help you fully understand the concepts in these courses.

The HSC experience: As a ’09 HSC student, I know exactly what is required to do well in the HSC. Moreover, I know how school assessments work and the common exam questions and will teach you exam techniques that will maximise your marks.

Relevance: A lot of more-prepared students in my year had already learnt the topics (through outside coaching) that we had just started in school yet I was still able to score higher marks. This is because I focused all my studies into the oncoming assessments rather than keeping ahead of the course with outside coaching. Rather than rushing through a course, like most coaching colleges, as a private tutor I will be able to teach you what is relevant to your incoming assessment task and help you maximise your internal school rank.

Flexibility: As a private tutor, you can use me in anyway. You don’t have to do weekly lessons with me, you can call me whenever your having trouble with a section of the syllabus or a concept in maths. If there is an incoming exam, you can call me for a revision lesson. You can call me if you need a lesson on learning how to answer questions or setting out questions in maths.

Prices: $30/ph
Where: Strathfield/Ashfield/Burwood/City/Hurstville

Last edited:

njd007

HSC
i spent half my classes with this guy
kevin is dedicated and sensitive
he is a tank at maths and great at explaining concepts in chemistry and physics
highly recommended

and what he says about relevance is true, finishing the course too early or even worse rushing through it will not help you with assessments throughout the year

daesol

HSC
remind me next time i see you . i'll give you my papers & stuff.

daesol

HSC
wat wat wat why didnt you thank me for offering you my collection of 700 maths papers LOL.

oh btw guys, this guy (kevin wu) is great at physics and chemistry. and even better at maths - especially all the concepts behind 3u and 4u. he beat me in a lot of exams and made me feel bad. but then i realised it is because he studied his ass off for it. hard work pays off, and this guys an example of it.

p.s free bump for you :D and u still owe me $5 for nivens present LOL

nclfrk789

Tutor, Friend, Corny.
HSC
Lol wtf Kevin you life in Strath and yet Hurstville pops up in your availability? What's up with that?

Btw +1 recommended.

KevinWu

HSC
Lol wtf Kevin you life in Strath and yet Hurstville pops up in your availability? What's up with that?

Btw +1 recommended.
Lol whose this btw? Lol yeh hursty pops up coz I used to live there N i go there a lot.

nclfrk789

Tutor, Friend, Corny.
HSC
'Tis shen. Nclfrk789 is what I use for (almost) all things cyber.

Lol man but still, a big inconvenience. Hope you make your lessons at least 2 hrs min to make that trip worthwhile.

daesol

HSC
HEYYY SENSITIVE

and yeh u should make lessons min 2 hours. and if u can try give 3hour lessons cos ppl should get used to being able to focus for 3hours as most HSC exams are 3hours anyway.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Sorry to jump offtopic, but did/does Fort St have a maths teacher called Mrs Baker?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)