First Assessment!!! Excitement!!! (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
I had my first H.S.C maths assessable task period 5 today and it was great!!!

We had 45 minutes and i was done in about 25 and just spent the rest of the time checking and rechecking my work!!

Plus everyone else walked out complaining about how hard it was... so either i have done heaps more work than them, or else it was really hard and I got it all wrong... But it felt good!!!

Bring on the H.S.C!!!!!

:haha:

Beege

HSC
hopefully I'll be feeling like u did today on wednesday after my test, im quite confident I have been putting in the extra work lately.

Loza33

HSC
Yeah i hope so!!!

Especially if you have been putting in work... i have started to find that general maths is pretty much just revision from yr 7-10 with a few new things.. so if you do the work then it is easy... but if you don't then you forget things and you fail...

Good luck for Wednesday!!!!

We have four more days of school!! i Printed off my last assessment for this term earlier... YAY!!

xsharpestlivesx

HSC
My first maths test is in week 9 which is next week. I know that there is probablilty, algebra and surface area and volume. All areas that I am confident in. Bring on the test!!

Beege

HSC
I got 82% for my test and I will find out my rank shortly hopefully. I misread some questions and I could of got in the high 80's/early 90's if I got them correct, aw well the test was only worth 15% and I still got the half yearly (30%), a term test (15%) then my trial (40%). I'm thinking of getting a tutor so I can increase the chances of getting consistant high marks.

misslouisey

HSC
we just got ours back, and I got 75% i think...? ten marks wrong and those marks came mainly from standard deviation...which I do not know yet as I didn't listen in class lol

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
i got mine back today. i thought i did well but i didnt know how well. anyway i got 93% raw....so i dont know what my scale thing was. i lost two marks because i forgot to change signs!! grrrrrr ihate stupid mistakes!!! but otherwise i was pumped :)
good luck to everyone else who is awaiting their results :)

Loza33

HSC
Awesome!! Go everyone!! I made this thread, so excited about my exam and then i didnt even tell anyone the results... i got 1st and 99%... i made some silly mistake and forgot to mark something on a graph... but still.. awesomeness! it was only 10% so it works out to be out of 5 marks.. so i got 5 out of 5 overall! wohoo!!

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
congrats lozza, thats awesome. keep up the hard work....it really does pay off. :)

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
Well congratulations to you.
i got 48% in that assessment.. i can't believe how shocking i was. Although the good thing was i earnt $2 for beating someone else.
Half yearly next week, not expecting any better results. hopefuly next term i'll get the hang of all of it!

mzduxx2006

HSC
omg. can i just say i know how yu feel. for our first assessment i sat there finished in the first 25 mins and i just kept looking over my work. i looked over it like 50 times haha. and i ended up getting 40 out of 44.

the second exam i did i sat there finished with 45 mins to go. and i was sooo vbored i ended up tapping on the desk to ac dc "thunderstruck" ahah. i ended up getting 52/52 after some debating with my teacher [original mark was 51/52] but all i can say is bring on the HSC for generall maths!

peggd

HSC
i originally started out in MATHEMATICS.....man it was so hard....i think the best thing ive done this year is move across to general.....i got 46/50 for my first assessable HSC exam.....it woz such a good feeling coming out knowing that i had done really well. my half yearly maths exam is next week.....i should do ok but for sum reason im stressing a little.....well done guys :)

:wave:
dianne

princesskt

HSC
aw man u guys are like smart, im coming first in my maths class, but in our last test i got 73%.. which was top.. but yea.. not good enough

peggd

HSC
haha.....we're smart??? dude how many ext. subjects do u do??? lol.....u'll get there....apparantly the hsc general exams easy as.....i dont think u'll hav a problem with it :)

Loza33

HSC
Nice work people!!!

We have our half yearly next week... worth 20%... i feel like im going to stuff it for some reason... even though i did awesome in the last exam and just got 96.5% for some silly spreadsheet assessment... This half yearly thing looks hard....

Good luck everyone!!

peggd

HSC
*princesskt*.....lol...yeh i stress heaps too but just think....wen all this is ova.....FREEDOM!!! lol.....:)

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
well hey so i got 65% in my half yearly... 17% improvement :)
this mark actually sucks when you think about how much study i actually did..
i was hoping for 70. o well next time..

how did u smarties go in ur half yearly ???

LatK7

HSC
I got 84% in mine. I'm ranked first with about two people really close behind.

Happy, though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)