First Date...with one of your best friends! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
This is a bit different to the other thread. Chances are I won't follow your advice, as we've already decided what we're doing, however, I'm just interested in what you'd all do as a hypothetical.

Situation: You just asked out a girl/guy after a steamy night of drunken pashing after being best-male/female friends with her/him for a few years. She/he accepted.

So, obviously you've 'gone out' with them as friends many times, know each other well, have pretty much done most activities (apart from making out before that night) together.
So what would you do with that person on a first date?

We're meeting after uni (as we've got heaps of assessments, so cant dedicate that much time) and chilling out at a relaxed uni bar, talking, etc. Then proceeding to have wild sex on the pacman machine there. Or rather, all the above apart from the latter.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Just do what you normally do, except with more touching.

aj_number_10

HSC
youve gotta show her your serious. some tips:

- dont hold back, touch her wherever you feel neccessary (accept the private areas, save that for later if u no wat i mean).
- act like a man, let her no ure dominating here, dont order a lemon vodka order a tooheys new.
- dont hit on other girls while your there, or at least whils shes watching
- make up anything if its gonna make the date go better. trust me she will fall for it like a dog on heat
- if ur gonna make her pay, dont make her pay for all of it
- keep winking at her during the date, or somthing like that just so she knows wher ur at

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Dont do anything different to what you would do normally if you were out with her as"besties" cos chances are, she likes you just as you are. Plus, if you try doing stuff too different- trying too hard to impress her, itd make things kinda awkward. Oh and dont try and have sex with her, its the friggen first date. Lots of touching and kissing is probably more than okk

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
youve gotta show her your serious. some tips:

- dont hold back, touch her wherever you feel neccessary (accept the private areas, save that for later if u no wat i mean).
- act like a man, let her no ure dominating here, dont order a lemon vodka order a tooheys new.
- dont hit on other girls while your there, or at least whils shes watching
- make up anything if its gonna make the date go better. trust me she will fall for it like a dog on heat
- if ur gonna make her pay, dont make her pay for all of it
- keep winking at her during the date, or somthing like that just so she knows wher ur at
all hail the king.

congratulations, stas. hope she's a keeper.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
On the one hand congrats to you stas.

Moving along I'm with justin, normal but with some touching and exclusivity.

For my part in an almost identical situation a week ago, we ended up going on abit of a bushwalk up a mountain (well as mountainous as canberra mountains are). Differences to previous - it was just us, there was 'touching'.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1) zomg alleycat!
2) thx guys for the congrats :)
3) loquasagaycious - zomg, i didnt realise you were 'with' justin.
3a) brokeback mountain?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I will. And nothing beats that comment I made to her, still:
"ya know, maya, you're probably the only subhuman I'd consider dating"

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
I will. And nothing beats that comment I made to her, still:
"ya know, maya, you're probably the only subhuman I'd consider dating"
I've seen that posted many a time. However, you must realise, Townie's quote about Lazarus, it doesn't just end with ... There is some other funny shizzat on the other side of that sentence.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I haven't even heard the end of that quote myself...

:cool:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Lazarus said:
I haven't even heard the end of that quote myself...

:cool:
I do believe you were walking away to get a drink when Townie took a long ... long ... look at, probably, your arse. I wouldn't think much of it ... *cough*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ohhhh our second date tomorrow. if our rel survives a month, it'll be my longest rel ever :eek: nearly 1/4 of the way there.

p.s. i <3 her oh so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)