First Day Back. (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, it is all to hard. I want to go back to doing nothing all day. I could not pay attention during both my lectures today and was almost dosing off:p. Damn, there are some good lookers among those first-years though, it kind of makes it all worth while;).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh, I almost forgot, I have two American Lecturers so I'm stoked about that too:cool:!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
it's too hard to be at uni because it's hot..and lecturers are just talking crap from the course guides..and it's hot..:p

and metherond, i have an american tutor..;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
it's too hard to be at uni because it's hot..and lecturers are just talking crap from the course guides..and it's hot..:p
Yeah, the first lecturers always are pretty boring with all the introductions:(. I didn't find it too hot today:).

em_516 said:
and metherond, i have an american tutor..;)
Ah, that is excellent news:cool:!

M_86

HSC
The accent makes it infinitly more interesting.

winicat

HSC
M_86 said:
The accent makes it infinitly more interesting.
so do all of the cute guys on campus lol

but the stupid crappy mozzies do NOT make it better *shakes fist* they make me cranky and itchy and that doesn't mix well with the heat :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
That is one good thing about starting late every day, you avoid the mossies:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
the could just spray the campus with chemicals right before we go back.. that'd be fun!!

on a side note.. this semester looks hard.. i have stacks of readings and heaps of assignment due before easter and a prac!! and reading buddies!! its gunna be hard!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
winicat said:
so do all of the cute guys on campus lol

but the stupid crappy mozzies do NOT make it better *shakes fist* they make me cranky and itchy and that doesn't mix well with the heat :(
haha..i agree with you on both points :p

i have lots of reading to do too..and lots of assignments before easter..i think..but i just thought it was normal..eh i dunno..

baker182

HSC
Man, Money and Bank has a lot of reading, with no single textbook. I dont really want to photocopy 3 chapters per a week :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
Man, Money and Bank has a lot of reading, with no single textbook. I dont really want to photocopy 3 chapters per a week :(
I don't have my ECON2540: Money and Banking lecture until tomorrow but I am not liking my two subject I have gone to so far. For ECON2390: Business Economics we won't have to textbook for a couple of weeks so I have to photocopy that for a few weeks and for ECON2510: Macroeconomics II we get handouts but they won't be ready until next lecture, which means I am gong to fall behind from the first week:(.

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
I don't have my ECON2540: Money and Banking lecture until tomorrow but I am not liking my two subject I have gone to so far. For ECON2390: Business Economics we won't have to textbook for a couple of weeks so I have to photocopy that for a few weeks and for ECON2510: Macroeconomics II we get handouts but they won't be ready until next lecture, which means I am gong to fall behind from the first week:(.
For Business economics, photocopies for the first 7 weeks have been reserved for us in the resource room thing.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
baker182 said:
For Business economics, photocopies for the first 7 weeks have been reserved for us in the resource room thing.
I know, but don't we have to pay for them:(? I have also noticed that there are hardly any people in the second year subjects compared to first year:).

Cyph said:
haha, I've heard money & banking is hard.
Oh well, we have to do it some time so it is good to get it over and done with:). What subjects are you doing this session Cyph:)?

kittycat552

Ahhh turnitin is freaking me out! I have no idea how to use it...do we get some password off our lecturers?

M_86

HSC
Im told I should look under lecture notes for some stuff.
Where is that?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh well, we have to do it some time so it is good to get it over and done with:). What subjects are you doing this session Cyph:)?
ACFI 2010, 2070, 2240
STAT3010

gee, I love accounting!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
tiney225 said:
Ahhh turnitin is freaking me out! I have no idea how to use it...do we get some password off our lecturers?
This page might help you but don't worry about it. I didn't have to use it at all last year:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i now have to keep 2 hard copies and an electronic copy of assignments just because of turnitin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)