First day hsc. Left out creative. Im screwed arent i? (1 Viewer)

rebeccatommo

HSC
If it makes you feel any better I didn't finish the extended response. I spent way to much time on the unseen texts. Im also doing Standard. Im screwed. I hope my rank helps me in some way. But chin up, there is always tomorrow to improve. Its not the end. Just the end of stupid belonging.

HSC
Im pretty sure they count all of them ive never heard of them only counting your best ... maybe your getting confused between them picking your top 10 units ?

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Why would they count only 2 sections? Whats the point of that if you can use 2 hours on 2 sections only and be sure your gonna ace it?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Why would they count only 2 sections? Whats the point of that if you can use 2 hours on 2 sections only and be sure your gonna ace it?
Why is it so hard to pick up on trolls?...

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Why would you troll on a thread discussing what would happen to a person who basically missed out the creative section in the first place?
Why would you accuse an innocent person of trolling in the second place?

hyperr

HSC
LOL ALL SECTIONS COUNT WTF NO OFFENCE BUT DO YOU EVEN HSC
and i wrote 5 pages for each section. not sure how you lose time like that but everyone should get off and STUDY!

NWO

HSC
5 pages for seciton 1? lol. i wrote 3 max= 30 mins. wasted 5 min on that bloody identity question.

ejayeh

HSC
FOR H.L - if you did the catholic paper for trials i think i'd be a similar question to that because our catholic paper had the choices question for paper one and so did the hsc so i'm gunna be looking over my trial essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)