First day impressions? (1 Viewer)

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
Not bad, but it was a bit of a wake-up call after 3 months of doing shit all. And fuck parking is ridiculous. They need to add another couple of stories to the carpark.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've had one lecture so far. Way too many foreigners. At least 90% international students. Should be interesting for group formation since I am refusing to be in a group with any international students this year.

I went a bit early yesterday expecting to have trouble finding a parking spot. I had no problem at all, but my friend who went an hour earlier had to park heaps far away and walk. I am sure by the end of this week I will end up having to wait for a spot at some point.

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
I parked on the other side of the botanic gardens, which would have been fine except I had to walk home in a torrential downpour.

Also, as I walked passed at about 6:00 they had locked up the gardens and there was an asian guy stuck behind the gate and people were trying to help him climb over the spikes in the rain. Not sure if he ever made it out or not.

jest3r

HSC
jackmurray1989 said:
Also, as I walked passed at about 6:00 they had locked up the gardens and there was an asian guy stuck behind the gate and people were trying to help him climb over the spikes in the rain. Not sure if he ever made it out or not.
lol.

yeah, it's definately a big reality check diving into uni work after 3 months of non-mind stimulating activities.

also, is parking after 6.30 pm free? because i parked in the western carpark a little bit after 3.30 pm, paid $1 anticipating i'd be at uni for atleast 4 hours, but the ticket machine said that 6.30 was the maximum reached. so yeah, i was scratching my head a bit when i got the ticket.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
jest3r said:
lol.

yeah, it's definately a big reality check diving into uni work after 3 months of non-mind stimulating activities.

also, is parking after 6.30 pm free? because i parked in the western carpark a little bit after 3.30 pm, paid $1 anticipating i'd be at uni for atleast 4 hours, but the ticket machine said that 6.30 was the maximum reached. so yeah, i was scratching my head a bit when i got the ticket.
You only have to pay for parking between 8.30 and 6.30, Mon-Fri. Everything else is free, except in the multi storey I believe.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I loved the first day back.

It was actually nice to be back at uni and actually doing stuff. Plus I love my classes this semester.

Also, it was nice/fucking annoying to have some random person ask me if I was okay and if I needed directions when I was standing near UniBar smsing on my phone. Nice to know that people are willing to give directions, fucking annoying because I'm in third year and apparently still look like I'm 17.

dt673

HSC
just another session of terribad group assignments with international students who cant communicate or dont show up >.<

HSC
Tulipa said:
I loved the first day back.

It was actually nice to be back at uni and actually doing stuff. Plus I love my classes this semester.

Also, it was nice/fucking annoying to have some random person ask me if I was okay and if I needed directions when I was standing near UniBar smsing on my phone. Nice to know that people are willing to give directions, fucking annoying because I'm in third year and apparently still look like I'm 17.
You never know, maybe they thought you looked old and just plain stupid! :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)