First day of uni, thoughts, stories? (1 Viewer)

Wehrmacht

HSC
Hey guys, i had my first lecture today (INTS100) as many of you did too, lol i barely talked to anyone and i kinda felt bad 4 it.. i literallly am the most awkward person ever when it comes to meeting new people. though i was glad to see my class seemed pretty diverse. anyways feel free to share ur experiences and hit me up if you do international studies or spanish ;D, ttyl

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hold on, don't others try and introduce themselves to you?

audioxdoll

HSC
The bludgiest day ever! like year 7 style.
But im guessing it wont stay like this for long... :)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
i had a broadway meeting thing for usyd last week. it was so awkward and scary trying to talk to other people :spzz:

and when i do muster the courage to talk to them, my mind goes blank and i do not know what to say.:uhoh:

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
I had no idea where i was going... dodging people handing stuff out was also a challenge.

vincent26

HSC
N/A
was so hot...i went for a one hour lecture only where all we did was take down the course outline...

Wehrmacht

HSC
Yeah it was pretty damn hot. The lecture i went to lasted for like half an hour and we pretty much just signed a piece of paper saying what language we did and left =/

reality

HSC
I bought a very expensive salad and then got lost. it sucked.

shifty-Asian

HSC
Hot and lonely..yet crowded at the same time..
and man the toilets got dirty really quickly.. when i went in for orientation the first level toilets were surprisingly clean.. i came in today and there was only one decent one.. which was right at the end..ugh.. ppl are dirty..

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
i had a broadway meeting thing for usyd last week. it was so awkward and scary trying to talk to other people :spzz:

and when i do muster the courage to talk to them, my mind goes blank and i do not know what to say.:uhoh:
lmao minh. dont worry you will make friends sooner or later

pman

Banned
HSC
first day of uni was freezing, made some friends though, it was pouring after our only lecture so we hid in the library b4 heading home after the rain.......also walked about 5 km with all of my text books

mw12310

HSC
Hey guys, i had my first lecture today (INTS100) as many of you did too, lol i barely talked to anyone and i kinda felt bad 4 it.. i literallly am the most awkward person ever when it comes to meeting new people. though i was glad to see my class seemed pretty diverse. anyways feel free to share ur experiences and hit me up if you do international studies or spanish ;D, ttyl
lets not forget half of us had to sit on the floor for that lecture... what tutorial you in for INTS100?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)