first day (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
No the alarm went off around 10:30 and the food court and that whole area was made to clear out.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
politik said:
They're doing the fire drills this week ... they call it a 'mandatory evactuation' so everyone leaves.
I've never heard of a fire drill that isn't compulsory?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Where is the guy that set off all the fire alarms last year? There was one nearly every week in near the OMB/Physics...they even had to evac. the red centre once. :rofl:

HSC
Lundy said:
No the alarm went off around 10:30 and the food court and that whole area was made to clear out.
politik said:
They're doing the fire drills this week - they did it at the Quad yesterday, and they call it a 'mandatory evactuation' so everyone leaves.
Wrong. I walked into the mathews theatre and found it hot, so I took my top off and because my body is so hot that it set off the fire alarm.

stolen from guido hatzis

millymoo

HSC
i must have looked like i knew where i was going today, cause some girl asked me for directions! (and i knew where to direct her!) wowee

points for me for not being dorky and pulling out a map yet

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
yay i havent done that either, although i always look like im late for a lecture as im always walking so fast, but then i get to the lecture heaps early.

HSC
Lundy said:
it happens rather often.. nothing new.. move along~ :p

elfm

HSC
there was a fire drill at the civil eng building yesterday as well. good thing is that we got to skip class, and even better for the smarter (re: smarter as long as there's no fire in the future) people that skipped the drill and went to eat :)

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
Wrong. I walked into the mathews theatre and found it hot, so I took my top off and because my body is so hot that it set off the fire alarm.

stolen from guido hatzis
Hahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw how long was the line for student ID card this morning (wed)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)