First day (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
orly?

they used to always offer morning and night lectures for our year for 1010 and 1020.
and the one after.
and several years before.

sucks to do chemistry at night.
yer they are just set at
mon 5-6
tuesday 6-7
wednesday 6-7
oh well its alright

grats on been mod btw

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yer they are just set at
mon 5-6
tuesday 6-7
wednesday 6-7
oh well its alright

grats on been mod btw
sucks man.
we used to have all our chem lectures in Basden.
now they've given you guys NURSTH and CT202.
I guess it's probably an issue of Staffing, because timetable-wise Basden always belonged to Chemistry lectures.

And fanks :shy:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
basden is where i have my physics lectures, they put an announcement on blackboard recently sayign they are moved there.

haha i love one of my workshop guys, mainly since he reminds me soo much of angry anderson, and got an apology letter from the vice cancellor for sticking it to the man

how many hours do you guys spend at the uni a week, not just contact hours, including breaks

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cant cause of my sister she finishes early on the friday so she gets the car, ill probably just go to the golf course or cry.

but i can go home on wednesdays, but i dont want to risk not getting a park at 5pm

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Pft, no one is at uni at 5pm. Around 2 the car park usually empties out nicely enough (from memory). And eventually the only shit day will be Monday. And Fridays are pretty dead.

Just make friends with people who have similar breaks. Use the other time to catch up on uni work, less to do at home, hurray! And the other times wasting hours on the computers in the AIC :eek:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Pft, no one is at uni at 5pm. Around 2 the car park usually empties out nicely enough (from memory). And eventually the only shit day will be Monday. And Fridays are pretty dead.

Just make friends with people who have similar breaks. Use the other time to catch up on uni work, less to do at home, hurray! And the other times wasting hours on the computers in the AIC :eek:
ive already found that all my friends breaks overlap with mine except on friday, none of my friends go to uni on friday

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Drive your sis home when she finishes, come back when your lectures start again. Surely even busing home and back would be worth it haha.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
basden is where i have my physics lectures, they put an announcement on blackboard recently sayign they are moved there.

haha i love one of my workshop guys, mainly since he reminds me soo much of angry anderson, and got an apology letter from the vice cancellor for sticking it to the man

how many hours do you guys spend at the uni a week, not just contact hours, including breaks
physics used to be in NURSTH and CT202 for me.

i guess chem and physics must have swapped or something.

HSC
Fuck I had a good day.

My english class was a little weird (there was an autistic boy in it and the kid who asked all the gay questions on the orientation, and the class generally smelt) but my lecturer Mark seemed to really know what he was doing and I'm really dig the course content. 10 hours of study though? get fucked :p

My law 1001 lecturer was a bit kooky though, his name's Kevin but I call him The Chief after the bloke in One Flew Out of a Cockoo's Nest. He speaks at a whisper and constantly makes references to white colonisation (he refers to BC as 'before cook'). He was also the bloke who came up to my group on orientation day and was quiet when I said G'day. He seems to know what he's doing too though and I quite like him.

Except when some of my girlfriend's friends crashed our lunch today was sweet. I hope there's more like this to follow. Newcastle should really ditch its open days, because they're an absolute wank in comparison.

edit: wtf is with the mosquitoes?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Drive your sis home when she finishes, come back when your lectures start again. Surely even busing home and back would be worth it haha.
mmm true home is only 10-20 minutes away

osamabanana

HSC
axlenatore you had the same day as me today i assume your doing chem engineering? I swear i could not find that workshop this morning

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
An hour? Fuck that! I used to give up after around 15mins or so and drive round to some church car park on Shortland Rd and walk into the uni via aviation lol.
Hey, that's near where me lives!

I love living 10 minutes walk from uni. :)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i was expecting something like 'owell i've had sex in your bed'

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
HAHAHa i pulled that out and then i sat on the bed and i was like woah this bed makes heaps of noise chris was a genius.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
axlenatore you had the same day as me today i assume your doing chem engineering? I swear i could not find that workshop this morning
haha yer im doing chemical engineering, ill probably seen you around heaps if i havent so far, i found it in the end by finding a map in the hunter building

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)