First Day (1 Viewer)

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
for some subjects der are tutes on the first week
Yes indeed, I spent about an hour today staring down a microscope, trying to get it to focus properly.

my eyes hurt ;_;

Also, there was much confusion over tutorial times for my statistics subject o_O

something tells me that this is going to be a long semester...

Last edited:

0hNivlek

HSC
lol first day of uni was bloody awesome :) It's pretty much what I imagined it would be. I love Meltz, he makes the lecture a lot more amusing :p Except, it's always quite nerve-wrecking when he approaches your area with his little questions.
omg ikr! He stood infront of me and then asked the guy next to me :uhoh:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Blethics - Meltz is a bit of a personality
i agreee. i loved his simpsons/shakespheare impression.

were doing the same course :eek:

edit: i see a lot of people in this thread are doing bus/law at uts ^^

0Renzokuken0

HSC
Rofl for my first day my train was 20 min late, so I arrived at central at around 8:55 and my lecture started at 9. Sucked cause I didn't know where building 4 so I turned into the wrong street and kept roaming around ultimo for 10 min, then when I finally found building 4 I didn't know where the great hall was, so I asked a student and he pointed me in the completely wrong direction hahaha. So from there I ended up finding a sign pointing me to the direction of the great hall which turned out to be just to the left of the entrance of building 4 when entering from harris street :uhoh:.

HSC
Rofl for my first day my train was 20 min late, so I arrived at central at around 8:55 and my lecture started at 9. Sucked cause I didn't know where building 4 so I turned into the wrong street and kept roaming around ultimo for 10 min, then when I finally found building 4 I didn't know where the great hall was, so I asked a student and he pointed me in the completely wrong direction hahaha. So from there I ended up finding a sign pointing me to the direction of the great hall which turned out to be just to the left of the entrance of building 4 when entering from harris street :uhoh:.
i had a similar experience of getting hopelessly lost. however mine is quite pathetic, as the room it took me so long to find was one i'd been in two days earlier lol.

maka

HSC
I reckon you can get a great mark in BLE with just reading his lecture notes and some skim reading.

It is a fairly good overview of law though in a commercial sense.

If she still tutors, Sandi is a great tutor. She is amongst the best that I have had in my time at UTS and I have had quite a few good tutors at UTS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)