• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

###FIRST LESSON FREE### 2U and 3U MATHS TUTOR....Liverpool Region...DUX OF COLLEGE (1 Viewer)

math123

HSC
MATHS!MATHS!MATHS!

• I am offering 2U and 3U MATHS TUTORING to any keen students. Whether you are a HSC student and need some extra inspiration or a younger student and want to get ahead, I am willing to go all the way for you.
  • I am a dedicated teacher who is passionate about their work and am willing to go the extra mile to guarantee your success. I will share all of my knowledge and experience with you and teach you all my secrets and strategies for success.

RESOURCES
  • I have heaps of resources (trial papers/HSC papers/textbooks) and materials which will be of great assistance to you.
    I offer free online help via email and msn whenever you need help.
    I offer private 1 on 1 tutoring at flexible times throughout the week that suit you.

ACHIEVEMENTS
  • I sat the NSW HSC and got excellent results and studied Phyiscs, Chemistry, 4 unit Maths and Advanced English at school.
  • I received the NSW Premier's award for students who get Band 6 in all subjects.
  • I was the DUX of my school.
  • I got band 6 results in all my subjects for both my school and HSC results.
  • I was offered UWS and UNSW Uni Scholarships for being top of my school grade and for achieving outstanding results.
  • Currently I am studying Medicine at Uni and just completed my first year of study.
So if you need some inspiration or just want someone who will both push you and help you to succeed, give me a ring on 0430018100 or email me at math123@live.com.au.
First lesson free offer available for a limited time. So get in QUICK!!

Chrifahm

HSC
Re: ###FIRST LESSON FREE### 2U and 3U MATHS TUTOR....Liverpool Region...DUX OF COLLEG

Hello i am interested in your add. Can you please tell me how much it would cost for you to come to my home in Casula. Tutuoring me and my friend. A group of 2 students. Looking for Chemistry and Ext 1 Math tutoring. Thankyou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)