first term 4 unit assessments (1 Viewer)

AFGHAN22

HSC
hey everyone
if anyone has their copy of their schools 4 unit exam for the first term can you please send it to my email at lemar_pashan@hotmail.com. i would like to see the range of difficulties of other schools exams as compared to my schools. Im worried that out school exam was a bit too easy, as it was only on complex numbers and not even the hardest part which is the locus. so any other year 12 students out there can you please send me a copy of the exam (scan it and then send it or write it out).
any exams would be very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I have my first 4 unit assessment posted here. There also a few other assessments that people have posted in that thread. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

AFGHAN22

HSC
To "riviet"

hey man,
i am also a year 12 4 unit maths student and i think all that you have done for board of studeis is admirable and i really admire your "hours studied". can you please add me on lemar_pashan@hotmail.com so that we can chat on msn or can you pleas send me an email so that we can talk and share our problmes in 4 unit maths!
thanks in advance mate and keep up the excellent work

Riviet

HSC
N/A
AFGHAN22 said:
hey man,
i am also a year 12 4 unit maths student and i think all that you have done for board of studeis is admirable and i really admire your "hours studied". can you please add me on lemar_pashan@hotmail.com so that we can chat on msn or can you pleas send me an email so that we can talk and share our problmes in 4 unit maths!
thanks in advance mate and keep up the excellent work
Yo thanks mate, I'll just log on msn and add you, I'll catch you online then.

Riv

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Another member of the Riviet fan club :p. Well done Riviet he is right the help with mathematics and other subjects is sometimes very good advice. But * don't get to big of a head from all the compliments * :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)