First Tutorials (1 Viewer)

Dropofsnow

HSC
N/A
newbieness here!

Hi, I am a first-year student. I had Accounting 1A yesterday with Abdul Razeed and he said stuff about preparing for the FIRST tutorial and workshop, and the tutor will be asking you questions etc.

- Is anyone doing any preparation for the first tutorial or workshop for ANY subject? - It just seems kinda preliminary, like read the lecture notes and turn up for the first class.... What do you prepare?

*sigh* sorry for the trouble, just a bit confused since I've got an opinion that nothing hectic should happen in the first class... lol..

Last edited:

Dropofsnow

HSC
N/A
By the way, did anyone see this on the Business Information System Foundations 1 lecture slide:

"Lectures:
Tuesday 1pm-3pm in Eastern Lecture Theatre
Wednesday 1pm-3pm in Eastern Ave. Auditorium"

The Wednesday one is in my timetable - what's the Tuesday one?

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
*paragraphs ignored*

there's not really that much to a stream, it's just the lecture/s you will need to attend for your course. you're only enrolled in one stream, so it's fairly straightforward.

edit: what brogan said

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Dropofsnow said:
newbieness here!

Hi, I am a first-year student. I had Accounting 1A yesterday with Abdul Razeed and he said stuff about preparing for the FIRST tutorial and workshop, and the tutor will be asking you questions etc.

- Is anyone doing any preparation for the first tutorial or workshop for ANY subject? - It just seems kinda preliminary, like read the lecture notes and turn up for the first class.... What do you prepare?

*sigh* sorry for the trouble, just a bit confused since I've got an opinion that nothing hectic should happen in the first class... lol..
I'm not studying for anything. :)

Isn't the first workshop in week 4 or something?? That's the impression I got.

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
what971 said:
I'm not studying for anything. :)

Isn't the first workshop in week 4 or something?? That's the impression I got.
Yea but in the UoS, theres couple of discussion questions which you gotta answer for the first tutorial.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
^ Umm... I'm going to probably miss my first week of tutes (I made a topic about this too), will this effect my marks then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)