First Year Course Planner (1 Viewer)

Nezz

HSC
Hi,
I'm doing medical science too...what are the gen ed courses offered? i followed the link but the most i got was what school they are offered through.

addz

HSC
commerce law
all you have to do is pick which major you are doing and theres like little flexibility in the first year..
come to tihnk about it...since its core you dont even study the major in the first year..ljust core subjects..
but of course..for others its different

ace

is retired
HSC
I guess you shouldn't do this, but you can ignore the Cola advice if you want.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by Nezz
Hi,
I'm doing medical science too...what are the gen ed courses offered? i followed the link but the most i got was what school they are offered through.
Go to the virtual handbook for a full gen eds listing - check if there are restrictions at the medical science site.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hi sunny. Is it true that you can't do gen ed from yourcourse faculty?
I'm doing Med Sci, does it mean that I can't choose Earth - the dynamic planet, or Cosmolgy???

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
That can't be right if its BPsych (my gf does this). Gen eds in most cases don't happen until second year, and even then, 3 gen eds in a semester just doesn't happen. Are you sure you're not getting them mixed up with normal electives?

Ac: please check this, you don't want to enrol yourself in 3 gen eds when you really should be enrolled in 3 electives!
Yes you are right sunny. I was talking about 3 ELECTIVES. (Still getting the terminology right ;)). I do one gen ed in year 2 as you mentioned.

Thanks ;)

Ac

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hi Nezz, so we will be doing Med sci....

Are you planning to do Fundamental chem or Advanced chem? what about maths? and electives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)