First-year IT Camp 2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
JimmyK said:
Jamsi - I'm the James from up near newcastle... the one with the ipod and apple powerbook - ie the 'fool with the apple'.
Joolie - photo of me and my ex: http://beta-jameskirsop.mine.nu/personal/images/jamesbeth.jpg - not always avaliable.. but should be in the afternoons/over night.
o_O hey james, i'm the guy who was looking at your circa 300 photos you were uploading near dance party time, yep that tall asian guy who was in emu 3 o_O

upload your photos somewhere!

joolee

HSC
hey my friend was in emu 3 his names henry troung, you know him? =P

who didn't sleep on the second night like me? there were around 10 ppl outside the dining hall, i'm one of them

Aiham

HSC
N/A
Hey joolee, I was one of the people who stayed up aswell. Just saw this thread so I decided to join up and say this. Not sure if anyone remembers my name, but I was the kind of tall white guy (Don't think there was any other white people there, mostly Asians who stayed up). You were one of the three girls learning how to play that triple poker game from the Lawrence guy right? I was sitting on the opposite table most of the night talking to the other group of people, then we kind of all shifted to your table, Lol.

And yeah, I was in Emu 3 aswell if anyone cares.

joolee

HSC
lol yeh i was the one in the middle wearin pink who looked realli lost n tired, were you the dude who looked stoned? lol =P

Aiham

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I was pretty tired, I had barely any sleep the night before and the second day was pretty active as it is. Anyway, I'm doing BScIT aswell so I guess I'll be seeing you throughout this year.

joolee

HSC
omg cool! you guys ready for the english test tomorrow? haHA i reckon its kinda pointless =P i heard from itchy theres gonna b 2 essays oO

Aiham

HSC
N/A
=/ I was going to miss it if I didn't see your post. For some reason I had it in my head that it was during the first week of Uni. I just went and checked the red paper we got because I seriously had no doubt about my assumption. Guess I'll be seeing people from the camp earlier than I expected.

I still don't like this english test anyway, I thought I had escaped from english forever once I finished school. :(

oceanstar

HSC
Aiham said:
=/ I was going to miss it if I didn't see your post. For some reason I had it in my head that it was during the first week of Uni. I just went and checked the red paper we got because I seriously had no doubt about my assumption. Guess I'll be seeing people from the camp earlier than I expected.

I still don't like this english test anyway, I thought I had escaped from english forever once I finished school. :(
Me too!~ I hate English!!! And we have to write 2 bloody essays. It's STUPID!! And I'm not in the mood to go back to the city so soon. I still need rest.

Aiham

HSC
N/A
Haha, my back is in one of them. I guess I wasn't around you most of the camp. I did talk to you for a bit at the end of the second day though (Thanks for the extra drink :p). Thanks for those pictures aswell, reminded me of the things that happened.

Incase you didn't know, a bunch of the photos at the end don't work.

joolee

HSC
i reckon everyones gonna forget about the english exam tomorrow.. where is building 6 anyway?

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
Jamsi said:
Oh .. that James... hi!
hey...um.. who are you hehehe.

Huratio said:
o_O hey james, i'm the guy who was looking at your circa 300 photos you were uploading near dance party time, yep that tall asian guy who was in emu 3 o_O

upload your photos somewhere!
man, my powerbook is dead - but It's going into the apple shop tomorrow to get fixed.. i think the RAM or the logic board has died. As soon as I get it back (probally within a week), I'll post the pics up to my flickr account for all to see :)

Jasee - did you get any pics of me earning that $2000 with my hands in the ice?

Jamsi

HSC
Jase mate, think you can zip all those photos up and provide a download link? Save me saving each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)