mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
monday: intro to law and intro to law tut
tues: arts lect, arts tut 12 -1
weds: off
thurs: torts 9-12
friday: arts lec, arts tut 12- 1

I was gonna cramp it to 3 days by shoving torts after arts lec. However I dont know what the workload is and im scared I'll fall behind etc etc LOL -_-'' So hopefully in sem2, if I can handle the workload without dying, i'll most likely cramp to 3 days.

Cos 3 days is pretty good, you can work etc etc. Hopefully I can still find work..LOL -_-''
if all goes to plan on thursday, my timetable will be 2 days...

X-terc

HSC
N/A
holyyy 2 days?? you guys are insane! Most likely ill cramp in sem 2 LOL!!

btw, are you guys looking to transfer to another uni next year?

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
holyyy 2 days?? you guys are insane! Most likely ill cramp in sem 2 LOL!!

btw, are you guys looking to transfer to another uni next year?
lol.

probably not..i transferred from macquarie (their law dept. is going downhill) and UWS' is going up.

Might consider going back to Macq but it doesn't matter...not really about the uni...plus if i go back to Macq my marks will go down cos all my friends will distract me again.

X-terc

HSC
N/A
The Law Faculty at Macq is under-funded and i guess in mrsajmon23's case, unappealling to anyone wanting to attain a law degree at the uni.

I'd also like to transfer to UNSW, ANU, or UTS. I was a few points off from going to UNSW.

My sister got into arts/law at unsw with 96.35. She applied for access as she was sick throughout the year. I could have applied for access but at the time i thought it was only to be used for illness :-(
My friends got into Law at UTS with ATARS of 83, 86, 89 and 90. O_O
And another friend of mine got into eco/law at UNSW with a 95 Atar. O___O

Is Macq's law really going down hill? How bad is it? Cos I'm considering to transfer there! Also how was everyone's timetable?

X-terc

HSC
N/A
Whhaaaat?! How did they get in with an ATARs of 83 or 95? That is completely village.
haha sorry for the late reply. Thats what I'll like to know too. Im assuming EAS.
But of course it is considered as the "top 3" , I couldnt believe it too.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Anyone know if all tutes/seminars/workshops are on this week? or if its just lectures?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)