First year students! (1 Viewer)

HSC
ballin said:
its been pretty sweet so far. im compiling a list of things to do when i get bored at lectures: 1- observe the quality, 2 - fantasise about DBM's manboobies..mmmm
:rofl: He wasn't always like that. He's just gained a bit of weight. Awh :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Someone ought to email him and show him the devout following he's created on BoS.

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
Psychology is made of boring.
Chinese is made of hard, but I think I'm coping relatively well.
Business law with Giuseppe is ultimately awesome.
Socio-legal studies is made of fail.

In all honesty I didn't expect as much walking as I am doing. I went to fisher from time to time to study and do assignments when I needed too, but never really explored the campus. I didn't quite grasp how fcking massive the campus is. I went to UNSW to study a lot more, for the entire STUVAC and HSC period really. I know that place like the back of my hand and I can say I know I wouldn't be doing as much walking as I am, over there.

I think I came like half an hour late for one of my chinese tutorials because I had to walk from the other side of the campus.

I'm buying a scooter.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how is psychology boring? have you been coming to lectures/had Dr. Z?

Sinitivity

HSC
Is Mr Z the neurologist or the one who is into babbling about pseudo sciences?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol you having two accounts xxxposed, ms. psycho-tivity.

Dr. Z is the social psych one.

Sinitivity

HSC
Urgh, the first lecture was snore. Or maybe I was just tired =\

Yes, I have two accounts =). I'm leaving the old one behind though. Retarded login name *shudders*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you have a crazy greek woman for social psych? i don't see how anyone could perceive it to be boring. her lectures had everyone in hysterics

Sinitivity

HSC
I'm pretty sure I was like doped up on caffine. Didn't sleep the night before. Maybe her next lecture will be abit more appealing... when i'm not half passed out

breakout-09

Awesomeness
HSC
Sinitivity said:
I'm pretty sure I was like doped up on caffine. Didn't sleep the night before. Maybe her next lecture will be abit more appealing... when i'm not half passed out
Either that or you have no soul! Dr. Z is made of awesomeness. You can't NOT like her lectures. :p

To get better sleep the night before try taking some of those homeopathic sleeping pills. I hear they work wonders.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah...how could she not realise that everyone else was laughing.

Sinitivity

HSC
breakout-09 said:
Either that or you have no soul! Dr. Z is made of awesomeness. You can't NOT like her lectures. :p

To get better sleep the night before try taking some of those homeopathic sleeping pills. I hear they work wonders.

Definately going to take some of those homeopathic sleeping pills, because they work oh so well *winks*.
I think Dr Owen should take more water next time he decides to swallow 80 pills. I seriously thought the man was going to choke half way through the lecture.

Truth be told I only made it to 10 minutes of Dr Z's lecture and fell asleep in the top right hand corner of the wallace theatre. Go me. I blame lack of sleep and the co-op bookstore.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep. i dont think he'd want to be known as doctor, or professor.

breakout-09

Awesomeness
HSC
Sinitivity said:
Definately going to take some of those homeopathic sleeping pills, because they work oh so well *winks*.
I think Dr Owen should take more water next time he decides to swallow 80 pills. I seriously thought the man was going to choke half way through the lecture.

Truth be told I only made it to 10 minutes of Dr Z's lecture and fell asleep in the top right hand corner of the wallace theatre. Go me. I blame lack of sleep and the co-op bookstore.
Well, make sure you get to the next one. Btw, which lectures do you usually go to for psych (as in.. what times?)

Sinitivity

HSC
I have 2 lectures at 10am and one at 3pm. I have like the WORST tutorial time. 6pm. >_<

breakout-09

Awesomeness
HSC
Sinitivity said:
I have 2 lectures at 10am and one at 3pm. I have like the WORST tutorial time. 6pm. >_<
There's a section in the discussion area of the Psych1001 WebCT where you can post asking if there's anyone who wants to swap tutes with you... that might be worth having a look at. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)