• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

First Year with absolutely no idea.... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
CieL said:
I dont even recommend it.. people stare at you like you're nuts..
rofl, I'd clap and shout you a beer.

K.

HSC
glitterfairy said:
going back to original topic - dressing up a little (like, the "I'm going shopping" look) is ok. Dressing up like "omg I'm going to an EVENT!!!" and piling on the makeup is both stupid and overly try-hardy, esp if you're only doing it for uni.

One of my mentors was wearing heels today. I resisted the urge to laugh... she was as tall as I was! Our stride length is like, zero! Way to cover as little ground in as much time as possible! lol

I always see girls in heels, and i'm like whoaaaaaa holy hell your legs are so amazingly long... :bomb:

You see some campus boys coming in their pjs sometimes, they just throw a hoodie ontop as well, thats kinda cute :santa:.

CieL

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I once, unknowing to me at the time, walked around uni with a massive rip down the back of my pants. I win.
You think that's bad?

I was wearing black work pants.. and I didnt know it split right at the crotch, from under the fly.. so I was walking around uni and 5hrs of work like that.. with a red G underneath.. I nearly fainted when I finally realised..

K.

HSC
CieL said:
You think that's bad?

I was wearing black work pants.. and I didnt know it split right at the crotch, from under the fly.. so I was walking around uni and 5hrs of work like that.. with a red G underneath.. I nearly fainted when I finally realised..
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I once, unknowing to me at the time, walked around uni with a massive rip down the back of my pants. I win.

you think thats bad.......... well it is :santa:. lol why don't fatalities like that ever walk pass me?

K.

HSC
lol great. If I see any boys wearing nintendo apparell i'll be almost certain they are bosers.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha thankfully we're not America, so while you'll get the odd group banding together, for the most part you'll see everyone on campus is friendly and there aren't any real cliques, except for the Christian Groups/Hillsongers.
So Asylum, tell me where Hillsongers sit? Been trying to look for them for the past year.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
So Asylum, tell me where Hillsongers sit? Been trying to look for them for the past year.
They're like the plague, usually move around.

K.

HSC
They are always in the foodcourt wearing those blue shirts.

I think they're lovely people :confused::confused::confused:, I've never seen them ambush other people.

iwannarock

HSC
Jagermeister. said:
They preach in the food court!!! Last year, i was just trying to get a burger + chips and this guy ambushes me from the back of the queue, gives me a 10-minute sermon on Christianity being "the only true faith" and then trys to fricken convert me.

And guess what.... by then end of it all, I FINALLY got to the counter and all the chicken burgers were sold out !! :mad1:
hahahah yeah i get that too.

the ones that talked to me weren't so forthcoming about their plans for conversion.

but i knew what they were there to do the moment they sat down and so did they.

i have fun timing them to see how long it takes for their discussions to take a religious turn.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
K. said:
They are always in the foodcourt wearing those blue shirts.

I think they're lovely people :confused::confused::confused:, I've never seen them ambush other people.
Thats what they want you to think...kinda like SARS, it starts off innocent enough, a cough, but once they sit down, its all over.

CieL

HSC
Orange Juice said:
Hm.. I would of thought they'd congregate at Gloria Jeans.. since the own the bloody thing now..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
glitterfairy said:
mm.

OJ don't hunt for them. They'll come to you :p
My dear, i am actually a member of the cult. During o week last year, i couldnt get those guys off my back, so joined to stop them from harassing me. In conclusion, id like to get my membership fees worth.

Those guys kept calling me once a week for the whole first semester.

*hopeful*

HSC
argh uni's going to be all icky if its still raining tomorrow......

i wore heels back in 1st year, after a couple of weeks i was like this is bullshit and its been flats all the way since but there still is some girls that still do

ummm i guess im a bit of a fashionista because i try not to wear the exact same outfit twice within 2 weeks :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its ok Hopeful, I'm not too picky with clothes ;)

iwannarock

HSC
*hopeful* said:
ummm i guess im a bit of a fashionista because i try not to wear the exact same outfit twice within 2 weeks :eek:
im gonna be the opposite.

i plan to alternate between two outfits.

and both are exactly the same.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
What's this nonsense? Since when do we have to wear clothes to uni?

Does this have anything to do with VSU?

I knew we'd lose the right to turn up naked.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
re: 7

was it just me, or did anyone notice on Mentor day all the girls trying to out do each other in first yea with their funny vintage comes modern clothing and those bug eyed sunglasses, fake tans and 'i'm better than thou looks and poses'

bah! it's not a fashion show, or Wally's walk would be red -_-

Miss Daisy

HSC
N/A
I go straight from work to uni, so I'm always wearing a suit. For the first few tutes, everyone stops talking when I walk in, as they think I'm the tutor. Every damn semester. Sometimes in lectures, too, if I come in through the front doors :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)