Fiscal policy!! (1 Viewer)

eyeswideshut

HSC
yeah, although it can be quite disheartening too if you see you were 1 rank off state rank.. LOL (i got 21 for business and made a dreadful mistake in the exam which would have cost me!).
that is true. but I don't think not state ranking is one of my worries LOL for any subject.

eyeswideshut

HSC
hahahahah in that case, GO FOR IT. :)
omg what I meant was, I'm not going to come close to state ranking in any subject. I just realised that sounded like I was so confident I was going to state rank in everything LOL awks

determine

Premium Member
HSC
oh oops LOL. nah dw, it's okay, things can sometimes come across differently over the net hahaha

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Is state rank a combo of internal & external? So like if someone who ranked 3rd in my school got like 96, would i get his mark for my internal? not really sure how this all works.
ummm well it's primarily external for state rankings, but then if 2 poeple get exactly the same external, they go by internal. and yes, if 96 was the highest, youd get that as your internal and keep your own exam mark. average the 2 and you get your final hsc mark. :)

manscux

HSC
ummm well it's primarily external for state rankings, but then if 2 poeple get exactly the same external, they go by internal. and yes, if 96 was the highest, youd get that as your internal and keep your own exam mark. average the 2 and you get your final hsc mark.

hi determine.

what mark would i get if i wrote this for the five marker

trade has increased through open door policy --> stats
FDI has increased through soverign wealth fund
human responsibilty strategy for TNC
devaluation of currency to increase trade at cost of infaltion

the reason why i am saying so, is because the syallabus doesn't specifty policy response for case study. So i mean our teacher didn't tell us about the policies.

determine alongw ith prediciting my mark for the 5 marker, can you check this essay for microeconomic
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=269861

thanks man

realy appreciate dyour dedication for economics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)