Fitness Thread (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
So, I just recently started using weight/machines because I would like to gain muscle, but the problem is that I cannot get my back workouts properly maybe is it because there isn't enough definition and the reason I am concern is because I don't waste time in doing back workout (lat pulldown) and realies nothing has happen

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
So, I just recently started using weight/machines because I would like to gain muscle, but the problem is that I cannot get my back workouts properly maybe is it because there isn't enough definition and the reason I am concern is because I don't waste time in doing back workout (lat pulldown) and realies nothing has happen
I'm not sure here, not a fitness expert but lat pulldown is a compound exercise, and doesn't just work on one particular area/muscle.

I'm guessing stick to the basic bench press, cable crossover, dumbbell flyes and probably dead lifts (but I try to stay away from this). I think you should take your time, eat healthy and fit and to be consistent. Where do you want to gain muscle anyway? (focus)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
If you recently just started have a look at ICF 5x5 or maybe Fierce 5 ( a workout routine with less volume). Also try developing a connection between your muscles and your mind, that's what it's all about when building muscle, the mind-muscle connection is really important.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Also try developing a connection between your muscles and your mind, that's what it's all about when building muscle, the mind-muscle connection is really important.
Wow is this really true? I don't connect to anything when I work out. I only feel the connection of my hands to the cold, steel bar. ;)

Sent from my UWS iPad using Tapatalk[emoji6]

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow is this really true? I don't connect to anything when I work out. I only feel the connection of my hands to the cold, steel bar. ;)

umm.. I have a connection with my legs,chest,bicpes,traps and shoulders

You have sense of connection that you know when the muscle is contracting and extending.... If you know how the muscle gets bigger (by applying stress on the muscle) you would already get the sensation that the muscle is being pressurized..

it hard to explain tbh

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad

You have sense of connection that you know when the muscle is contracting and extending.... If you know how the muscle gets bigger (by applying stress on the muscle) you would already get the sensation that the muscle is being pressurized..

it hard to explain tbh
Well all I'm trying to say is that I don't bond with my mind. I just get practical, (but I still think lol), feeling that connection with you ENTIRE body especially those muscles you're focusing (unless it's compound) is essential.

Bro, you sound like a body builder haha. Hard effort gets results :)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

it hard to explain tbh
By the way, when you do back exercises such as lat pulldowns, think of your hands as a hook, place your thumb above the bar rather than below, and pull with your elbows rather than your hand/forearms. If you know what I mean then you should feel the connection and a much better contraction in your muscles.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
By the way, when you do back exercises such as lat pulldowns, think of your hands as a hook, place your thumb above the bar rather than below, and pull with your elbows rather than your hand/forearms. If you know what I mean then you should feel the connection and a much better contraction in your muscles.
Ahh that's a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SammyT123

HSC
Attempting to revive thread

Do you guys take a PWO?

SammyT123

HSC
I don't really wanna fuck with my body as much

Did you hear about how jack3d was carcinogenic and gave you heart palpitations?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't really wanna fuck with my body as much

Did you hear about how jack3d was carcinogenic and gave you heart palpitations?

that is why its banned in sydney

SammyT123

HSC
Have you had days where you forgot to bring your PWO? Did you feel lethargic? Don't want to become reliant on PWO .

SammyT123

HSC
i just stick with coffee/banana
Sounds a little healthier than putting chemicals which sound like they are explosives in your body

Thanks for the tip, I'll try this instead .
Also, do you know the caffeine content of your coffee. I can't seem to find it on the Nescafé labels

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you had days where you forgot to bring your PWO? Did you feel lethargic? Don't want to become reliant on PWO .

I dont heavily reply on my pre workout.. but it does helps now and then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)